Elite Edge Videos
In January 2014 I tried to make up for the low-budget videos I did in 2011. I hired Elite Edge Productions to help with the audio, video, and editing. These are much better than my old ones. Any fault in them I place on myself.
Heather Ferris Videos
These videos were made by my assistant Heather Ferris. They were all shot at the 2014 Raving Table Games show.
- Pick 'Em Blackjack (2:08)
- Red Bones (2:41)
- Ultimate Race 31 (1:58)
- Caribbean Blackjack (1:17)
- On a Roll Dice Poker (3:31)
In October 2011 I spent two days making instructional gambling videos. They were edited months later. I know that these videos wouldn't meet the quality standards of Stanley Kubrick. In fact, Ed Wood (my hero) would probably walk out if asked to watch them, even if he were in an airplane.
You can leave comments on YouTube about how much I suck, and how much the videos stink, if you wish. I already know, and my forum members at Wizard of Vegas have already beaten me up pretty badly for the lack production values. After this experience I can no longer laugh at movies like Plan Nine from Outer Space, because I know that making a video of even something easy is a lot harder than it looks.So, with my confession out of the way, here are the links directly to YouTube to watch them.
- Blackjack rules, part 1 (5:59)
- Blackjack rules, part 2 (11:00)
- Blackjack rules, part 3 (5:07)
- Blackjack strategy (16:11)
- Blackjack FAQ (14:45)
- Craps, part 1. How to get start playing and the pass line bet. (7:32)
- Craps, part 2. More on the pass line and the odds bet. (18:28)
- Craps, part 3 . Don't pass and don't come bets. (9:51)
- Craps, part 4. Place and buy bets. (9:56)
- Craps, part 5. Sucker bets. (16:23)
- Pai Gow Poker (16:34)
- Three Card Poker (12:11)
- Slot machine FAQ (15:30)
- Gambling FAQ (11:53)
- EZ Pai Gow Poker (4:07)
- Angela Wyman interview (15:34)
- Dan Lubin interview, creator of EZ Pai Gow (12:32)
- Magic trick (10:13)
- Calculating the blackjack basic strategy — Part one of two in a series where I create the blackjack basic strategy using Excel. I also make the spreadsheet available to the public. (32:03)
- Calculating the blackjack house edge — Part two of two in a series where I calculate the house edge of blackjack using Excel. See above for a link to the actual spreadsheet. (17:07)