- Make sure that popups are allowed for this site, because the results will open in a new window.
- Select a tile from the deck to move it to the highlighted tile position below.
- Click a tile that has already been placed to put it back in the deck.
- Enter as much or as little information as is known. Here are some examples:
- To analyze the game as a whole, leave all tile fields blank.
- To analyze a specific hand, place four tiles into the "Tiles in your hand" section.
- To analyze a specific hand where you saw one of your opponent's tiles, enter your four tiles and the tile you saw in your opponent's hand.
- To analyze the strategy you would use if you saw a Teen (H2) tile outside of either hand, place a Teen tile in the bottom row.
- Click the Analyze button to perform the analysis. The results will open in a new window or tab.
|Your opponent's strategy:|
|Winning bets pay:|
|Tiles in your hand:|
|Tiles observed in your opponent's hand:|
|Tiles observed outside of either hand:|
Play Pai Gow
Practice and learn on my free pai gow tiles game.
My thanks and compliments to "JB" for an outstanding job on this calculator.