Last Updated: Jan. 11, 2017
Whether you're a baccarat beginner trying to understand the basics or an experienced master of the game trying to test out your latest strategy, we invite you to play for fun on my baccarat trainer before risking real money in a casino. This is one of our proudest games where at the Wizard of Odds. We strived to make it as realistic as possible. Here are some of the feature we hope you enjoy:
- With the menu bar at the top, the player can choose to play mini baccarat style where all the cards are dealt quickly by the dealer or "big table" style where the player turns over the cards one at a time. There is also a hybrid where the player only turns over any third cards to be dealt himself. To turn over a card, just click "deal."
- View a realistic history board. Have you ever wondered what all those red and blue circles and lines mean on a baccarat scoreboard? We did too before creating this game. Whether you care about the Bead Plate, Big Road, Small Road, Big Eye Boy, or the Cockroach Pig, our scoreboard has it all. For a written explanation of how each work, please see my page on Baccarat Score Boards.
- View out statistics board for a summary of the last shoe. Here you'll find the percentage of Banker, Player, and Tie bets. You'll also get something no casino will give you, the house edge of the same three bets based on the exact composition of the remaining cards. Sometimes the player will have the edge late in the shoe. Finally, for you card counters out there, we make it easy by showing you how many of each rank are left in the shoe.
Your bankroll is generously started with $10,000. The minimum bet is only $5 and the sky is the limit in terms of a maximum. We challenge you to get your bankroll to the point where you're betting $25,000 chips.
We feel our game plays almost like the real thing. However, here you won't have to suffer second-hand smoke or players pounding the table yelling "monkey!" Maybe it is better than playing for real -- decide for yourself.
With the introductions out of the way, the only thing left to do is play. Here at the Wizard of Odds we don't believe in luck so we wish your results to fall on the right side of the bell curve.
- JB, our brilliant programmer, for the code behind the game.
- Tic Tabs, for providing the playing card images.
- The Venetian, for their patience in explaining how the scoreboards work.
Online Baccarat BonusesView All
A lot of sites tend to overlook baccarat bonuses, but we know there is a strong and dedicated following that love the game, and we set out to form the following table for the best baccarat bonuses. This table is sorted using the bonus amount, wagering requirement, and quality of casino, among other factors.