Contact the Wizard of Odds
Reasons to Write to the Wizard
- You wish to report an error on the site.
- You're interested in advertising on the site.
- You are with the media and wish to contact me.
- You have a business matter to discuss that is not addressed below in the reasons not to write.
- You know me and don't know any other way to reach me.
Reasons NOT to Write to the Wizard
The following issues represent about 95% of the mail that I get.
- You have a gambling question. If you do, try to find the answer here first. If you can't find it, post your question in the forum of my companion site Wizard of Vegas. You will need to register for an account first, which is free.
- You want me to join your affiliate program. Sorry, I am not interested.
- You wish to swap or buy links. Sorry, I don't trade or sell links.
- You developed a casino game and need a mathematical analysis. Sorry, I am not doing that any longer. Too many headaches. Please refer to my list of recommended mathematicians at GamingMath.com.
- You wish to write for this site. Sorry, I'm sure you're a great writer, but I prefer to write my own material.
- You want to ask me to be an expert witness. Sorry, I'm not doing that any more either. For an expert in the area of gaming, especially slot machines, I highly recommend Olympian Gaming.