$11000 Welcome Bonus
$11000 Welcome Bonus
200% + 100 Free Spins
$3000 Welcome Bonus
Last Updated: February 3, 2016
On This Page
Slot Machine returns in Tunica, MS (Mississippi)
A survey of the Tunica, Mississippi, nickel video slots was conducted by Marsha Ness. She used the same methodology as my study, except she correctly weighted each game type by the total number in the casino. The following table also shows her results.
|Pay Range (%)||Average||Av plus
|1||Sheraton||49 / 389||93.48 - 94.96||93.974||94.474||One at 98.01%, one at 87.51%|
|2||Sam's Town||20 / 306||92.43 - 92.76||93.030||93.530||Three at 98.01%|
|3||Fitzgerald's||24 / 456||92.43 - 92.76||92.588||92.788|
|4||Gold Strike||15 / 267||90.05 - 92.54||91.976||92.601|
|5||Hollywood||26 / 267||88.29 - 90.46||90.176||90.510||One at 98.01%, one at 87.51%|
|6||Bally's||14 / 307||90.01 - 92.76||90.847||unknown|
|7||Grand||19 / 566||87.51 - 90.04||89.946||90.612|
|8||Harrah's||20 / 360||86.18 - 88.41||87.882||unknown|
|9||Horseshoe||7 / 89||85.01 - 86.18||85.769||86.269|
Notes: The pay range represents only test results. The Hollywood average also includes 12 guaranteed 98% machines, which were not tested.
- Appendix 1 shows the details and analysis of almost 4000 actual spins on a Reno slot machine.
- Appendix 2 shows an example of the virtual reels behind a hypothetical slot machine and how the average return is calculated.
- Appendix 3A: 2003 Las Vegas slot machine rankings.
- Appendix 3B: 2002 Jean/Primm slot machine rankings.
- Appendix 3C: 2002 Tunica slot machine rankings.
- Appendix 3D: 2002 Henderson/Lake Mead slot machine rankings.
- Appendix 3E: 2002 Quarter and dollar returns for Las Vegas slots
- Appendix 4 shows how the return is calculated for my Wizard's Fruit Slot Machine.
- Appendix 5 analysis of the 21 Bell Slot Machine.
- Appendix 6 Analysis of Red, White, & Blue Slot Machine.
- Lock and Roll analysis of the skill-based slot machine found in North Carolina.
- Deconstructing Megabucks.
- Baltimore Sun article, in which I am quoted.
Written by: Michael Shackleford