Play Craps for Real Money or Free
Craps -The Intimidating Table Game?
Who hasn’t walked past a craps table the first time feeling intimidation and excitement at the same time? Everybody that’s who!
Nevertheless, it doesn’t stop the curious from learning the game as quickly as possible. Novice player or not - it is for the real gambler, wanting real money action.
Learn the ins and outs and that daunting sentiment quickly disappears. It’s not like the Hollywood portrayal of high-roller James Bond types. A dress code of men in white tuxes sipping on martinis and lovely ladies blowing on their dice isn’t reality.
Come as you are…shorts, sandals, beer in hand and a stack of chips
…and the best part is, it applies to online craps or land-based casinos!
Is Craps a Hard Game to Learn?
It might seem overwhelming and confusing at first. But let’s be honest that goes for anything when not well studied. With a bit of research, you’ll beat the house and be bumping elbows with the best of players. After all, it could be you as the next craps champion
Basic "Must Knows"
Does the roll of the dice have any impact of the game? That is one controversial question with many players having their own theories. Watch each die long enough and decide for yourself!
Practice playing craps with my new and improved craps game.Read More
- 3-4-5X odds are allowed.
- To simplify the game, instead of offering both place and buy bets, I offer just one for each number. Each number pays the better odds between place and buy bets. I refer to these as "buy bets." They pay 7-6 on the 6 & 8, 7-5 on the 5 & 9, and 39-20 on the 4 & 10.
- Lay bets pay true odds, but player must prepay a 5% commission, based on the possible win. This works out to odds of 19-25 on the 6 & 8, 19-31 on the 5 & 9, and 19-41 on the 4 & 10.
- If the player selects "keep bets working," then all bets will be on for come out rolls. Otherwise, buy, hard ways, and odds on come bets will be turned off.
- If the player selects "leave winnings bets up," then only wins will be returned and the original wager will be re-bet. However, winning come and don't come bets are always returned. Winnings odds bets on come bets will remain up if there is a new come bet to associate them with. If the new come bet is less than the winning one, the amount of odds on the table will be the same multiple bet on the odds of the winning bet and the rest returned to the player.
- Bets may be taken down by shift-clicking.
- Put bets and taking down don't pass and don't come bets, that are already on a number, are not allowed.
To slow down the payment stage of the game, hold down the shift and control keys when you click "roll".
For fans of my buggy old version one, I still have it. However, I highly recommend playing this current version instead.
Best Real Money Online Craps Bonuses
Online Craps BonusesView All
There are a bunch of craps bonuses out there, but not all of them are created equally. With our years of combined experience dealing with casinos, we have sought out to find the best craps bonuses, and have combined them together into the following table.
|Rank||Casino Name||Bonus||%||Wager||Cash||Code||Casino Name||Bonus info|
||Win A Day Casino||$68||600xB||FREE68LCBN||Play|
|Win A Day Casino||Bonus||$68||Play|
||Big Dollar Casino||€/$1110+66 spins||222%||1200xB||BIGWIN222||Play|
|Big Dollar Casino||Bonus||€/$1110+66 spins||Play|
||Lotus Asia Casino||€/$750||150%||1200xB||FLOW30||Play|
|Lotus Asia Casino||Bonus||€/$750||Play|
||JacksPay Casino||€/$600+100 spins||300%||200xB&D||Play|
|JacksPay Casino||Bonus||€/$600+100 spins||Play|