$11000 Welcome Bonus
$11000 Welcome Bonus
$9000 Welcome Bonus
Last Updated: June 29, 2018
On This Page
Dazzle Me Slot Machine Review.
If you like a lot of bling, then Dazzle Me will not disappoint. Stacked shiny gems are everywhere in this game by NetEnt. A 20-credit bet will buy all 76 pay lines. With only six line pay symbols, there are plenty of "wins." However, it is a low-paying pay table, so don't get too excited.
All the gems come in big stacks. When you win, you typically do so on lots of pay lines. If you like volatility, then you'll like the random all-wild reels, which pop up from time to time. That is the only way to get a wild symbol, since they do not appear naturally on the reels.
All due credit is offered for doing something different than the usual 3 by 5 matrix of symbols. In this game, there are 3, 4, and 5 symbols per reel, starting with three on the left and moving up to five on the right.
The eight free spins in the bonus round work the same way as initial spins, except at least one of the following will be true:
- Reels 1 and 2 the same.
- Reels 3 and 4 the same.
As you know, it is the object in almost any slot game to line up matching symbols, so matching reels make it a lot easier to win.
Ultimately, this is a nice mindless game with lots of pretty colorful icons, like in Candy Crush.
You can play Dazzle Me for free with no sign-up required at Latest Casino Bonuses.
- Name: Dazzle Me
- Software: NetEnt
- Reels: 5
- Vertical positions: 3 in reels 1 & 2, 4 in reels 3 & 4, 5 in reel 5.
- Pay lines: 76
- Line pay symbols: 6
- Pays: Left to right
- Stacked symbols: Yes
- Scatter pay: No, but three scattered bonus symbols trigger the bonus round.
- Wilds: Randomly appearing on an entire reel. They do not appear naturally on the reels.
- Auto-play: Yes
- Bonus: Yes. Eight free spins where reels 1&2 and/or 3&4 are the same.
- Denomination: $0.01 - $1.00
- Bet: 20 to 200 coins, in groups of 20. Each 20 coins bet buys a one-credit bet on all 76 pay lines.
- Minimum bet: $0.20
- Maximum bet: $200.00
Stacked symbols can result in big wins sometimes.
Written by: Michael Shackleford