On This Page
I noticed Spread-Bet Baccarat at the Cammegh area at the 2018 Global Gaming Expo. It is a set of six side bets in baccarat on both the winning side and total.
- The Spread Bets are based on conventional eight-deck baccarat.
- There are six Spread Bets available, as follows:
- Player has winning total of 1 to 3 — Wins pay 30 to 1
- Player has winning total of 5 or 6 — Wins pay 8 to 1
- Player has winning total of 8 or 9 — Wins pay 3 to 1
- Banker has winning total of 1 to 3 — Wins pay 30 to 1
- Banker has winning total of 5 or 6 — Wins pay 8 to 1
- Banker has winning total of 8 or 9 — Wins pay 3 to 1
The following table shows the number of winning combinations (out of 4,998,398,275,503,360) for each bet, probability of winning, and expected return.
Spread-Bet Baccarat Analysis
|Player||1 to 3||30||131,914,141,960,192||0.026391||-0.181870|
|Banker||1 to 3||30||141,900,480,337,920||0.028389||-0.119935|
|Player||5 or 6||8||435,497,172,389,888||0.087127||-0.215854|
|Banker||5 or 6||8||485,948,233,371,648||0.097221||-0.125013|
|Player||8 or 9||3||1,168,897,217,675,260||0.233854||-0.064583|
|Banker||8 or 9||3||1,116,764,737,675,260||0.223425||-0.106302|
Written by: Michael Shackleford