On this page
Kill the Ox/Tiger
The Kill the Ox/Tiger is a baccarat side bet that wins if the either of the following events happen:
- Player hand has three-card total of six and ties or loses.
- Banker hand has a three-card total of 7 and ties or loses.
Wins pay 30 to 1.
- The Kill the Ox/Tiger is a side bet based on conventional baccarat rules, which I assume the reader is familiar with.
- As stated in the introduction, the bet wins if either (1) the Player hand has a three-card total of six and either ties or loses or (2) The Banker has has a three-card total of seven and ties or loses.
- Wins pay 30 to 1.
The following table shows my analysis of the Ox 6 bet with eight decks. The bottom right cell shows a house edge of 13.76%.
Kill the Ox/Tiger Analysis
|Kill the Ox||30||84,102,272,663,808||0.016826||0.504775|
|Kill the Tiger||30||54,956,551,870,464||0.010995||0.329845|
- Card Counting the Tiger 7, Ox 6 and Kill the Ox/Tiger Baccarat Side Bets by Eliot Jacobson