On This Page
Vivo Gaming Software & 78 Online Casinos Reviewed
Vivo Gaming is a casino software developer that specializes in providing broadcast content out of studios around the globe. The group has developed a live dealer platform that’s become the forefront of their offering, providing games like blackjack, baccarat, poker, roulette, Sic Bo, Dragon Tiger, and others.
In addition to live dealer games, Vivo also has a platform that carries RNG games, which would be your standard slot machined and table games. These games include the likes of Betsoft titles, which look nice but have a flawed progressive jackpot system that I’d avoid. Sportsbetting software is also included in the platform, with SBTech powering the backbone.
Vivo has a white-label platform for customers who want their own branded casinos, but they also have content deals with the likes of BetConstruct to push out their live dealer services. This gives Vivo a decent foothold in trying to get their games out to as many players as possible.
Vivo Gaming Casinos
Vivo Gaming CasinosExpand
Baccarat is the standard kind, paying 0.95 on a winning Banker bet. The standard bets are offered along with the following side bets:
- Player/Banker Bonus — This is what is referred to as the Dragon Bonus in U.S. land casinos, a side bet that pays based on the margin of victory of the chosen side. The usual 30-10-6-4-2-1 pay table is followed for a house edge of 2.65% on the Player Bonus and 9.37% on the Banker Bonus.
- Big/Small — The Small bet pays 1.5 on a total of four cards, for a house edge of 5.28%. The Big bet pays 0.54 on a total of 5 or 6 cards, for a house edge of 4.35%.
- Perfect Pairs — This side bet pays 25 to 1 if either the Player or Banker hand have a suited pair. The house edge is 13.03%.
For more information, please see my page on baccarat side bets.
The following are the only Vivo blackjack rules I'm sure of:
- Eight decks
- Dealer stands on soft 17
- Dealer peeks for blackjack
- No surrender
In one place the help files the player may double after a split, but in another says sometimes the player can't. Assuming no re-splits, which is usually the case online, the house edge is 0.50% if the player may double after a split and 0.62% if he can't.
Please see my blackjack house edge calculator for the house edge under most any set of rules.
The following side bets are also offered:
- 21+3 — The 100,40,25,10,5 pay table is used for a house edge of 4.29%.
- Perfect Pairs — The 25,12,6 pay table is used for a house edge of 4.10%.
The following table shows the Blackjack games available in alphabetical order.
Vivo Gaming Blackjack Alphabetic OrderExpand
|Game||BJ Pays||Soft 17||Double After Split||Double||Splits Number||Re split aces||Draw to split aces||Peek||Surr-ender||Return||Total Decks||Live Game|
Roulette is played on a single-zero wheel, for a house edge of 2.70% on all bets.
For a comparison against competing live dealer products, please see our page on roulette live online dealers.
Vivo Gaming — Official web site.