On This Page
Jackpot Streets Double Six
Jackpot Streets Double Six is a set of roulette side bets, that pay based on the roulette spin and the roll of two ordinary dice. They can be played on a single-zero wheel at the Macau Casino Complex in Cork, Ireland.
- The side bet is used in conventional roulette.
- There are 12 Jackpot Streets Double Six bets, one for each row of three numbers. These are in addition to the usual Street bets (that pay 11 to 1).
- In addition to each spin of the ball, two ordinary dice will be rolled.
- Jackpot Streets Double Six will win if the ball lands in one of the numbers of the chosen row. The win will depend on the roll of the dice, as follows:
- Both dice sixes pays 90 to 1
- One die a six pays 17 to 1
- Neither dice a six pays 5 to 1
The following table shows the probability and contribution to the return for all possible outcomes in double-zero roulette. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 7.68%.
Double Zero Wheel
|Street wins and both dice six||90||3||0.002193||0.197368|
|Street wins and one die six||17||30||0.021930||0.372807|
|Street wins and neither dice six||5||75||0.054825||0.274123|
|Street doesn't win||-1||1260||0.921053||-0.921053|
The following table shows the probability and contribution to the return for all possible outcomes in single-zero roulette. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 5.18%.
Single Zero Wheel
|Street wins and both dice six||90||3||0.002252||0.202703|
|Street wins and one die six||17||30||0.022523||0.382883|
|Street wins and neither dice six||5||75||0.056306||0.281532|
|Street doesn't win||-1||1224||0.918919||-0.918919|
Written by: Michael Shackleford