100% Welcome Bonus
$11000 Welcome Bonus
$9000 Welcome Bonus
Last Updated: February 24, 2011
Basic Strategy for Panamanian Blackjack - ChartsPanama City, Panama, has very consistent and liberal blackjack rules at all casinos, as follows:
- Six decks.
- Dealer hits soft 17.
- Dealer does not take a hole card.
- If player doubles or splits, and dealer gets a blackjack, then the player loses the original bet only.
- Early surrender allowed, except against an ace.
- Player may double on any first two cards.
- Player may double on three-card totals of 9 to 11.
- Player may double after a split.
- Player may split any pair, including aces, up to four hands.
The only rule that varies is most games use a continuous shuffler, but some are dealt from a shoe.
The following is the basic strategy for Panamanian blackjack rules.
Under these rules and strategy I get a house edge of 0.12% with a continuous shuffler, and 0.14% in a shoe.
When I was in Panama City in February, 2011, two casinos were running blackjack promotions. The Veneto paid 2-1 on a blackjack in spades at certain times. The Fiesta had a six-card Charlie rule.
Here are some pictures of the larger casinos in Panama City.