100% Welcome Bonus
$9000 Welcome Bonus
$3000 Welcome Bonus
Last Updated: July 15, 2014
On This Page
Lucky Blackjack is a blackjack variant at Internet casinos using Playtech software. The game has a single hand only and the player bets on the final outcome, from 17 to a bust.
- A single 52-card deck is used.
- All cards are valued as in conventional blackjack.
- The player may make bets on any of the following final outcomes: 17 points, 18 points, 19 points, 20 points, 21 points, blackjack, and bust.
- The dealer shall draw cards until he has 17 points or more.
- The dealer shall stand on a soft 17.
- A winning 17-point bet shall pay 5 to 1.
- A winning 18-point bet shall pay 6 to 1.
- A winning 19-point bet shall pay 6 to 1.
- A winning 20-point bet shall pay 4 to 1.
- A winning 21-point bet shall pay 12 to 1.
- A winning blackjack bet shall pay 19 to 1.
- A winning bust bet shall pay 2 to 1.
StrategyWith a house edge ranging from 3.36% to 14.92%, I would suggest playing something else. However, if you must play Lucky Blackjack, I would suggest making the 18 bet only, with the lowest house edge at 3.36%. The Blackjack bet is not much worse at a 3.47% house edge.
Written by: Michael Shackleford