On This Page
Perfect 11 is a simple blackjack side bet that win if the player gets 11 points or a blackjack in his first two cards.
This side bet should not be confused with Perfect 11's (plural).
- Standard 52-card decks are used.
- All cards are scored as in blackjack. For purposes of the side bet, aces count as 11 points.
- The side bet pays based on the player's hand only. The dealer hand does not matter.
- The pay table for the side bet is as follow:
- Suited total of 11 — 21 to 1
- Unsuited total of 11 — 10 to 1
- Blackjack — 5 to 1
Following is my analysis for six decks. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 6.21%.
Perfect 11 Analysis — Six Decks
The next table shows the house edge for various numbers of decks.
Perfect 11 House Edge
Written by: Michael Shackleford