On this page
Dai Bacc Commission-Free Baccarat
Dai Bacc is a variant of commission-free baccarat where a Banker win with a three-card total of seven is a push for the Banker bet. In addition to the usual bets on Player, Banker and Tie, Dai Bacc adds three side bets, explained below.
- Tiger 7 — This bet pays 40 to 1 if the Banker wins with a three-card total of seven. This is the same thing as the Dragon 7 side bet at other baccarat tables.
- Ox 6 — This bet pays 40 to 1 if the Player wins with a three-card total of six.
- Kill — The Kill bet wins under either of these conditions:
- The Banker loses or ties with a three-card total of seven.
- The Player loses or ties with a three-card total of six.
Tiger 7 Analysis
The following table shows my analysis of the Tiger 7/Dragon 7 bet. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 7.61%.
Ox 6 Analysis
The following table shows my analysis of the Ox 6 7 bet. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 10.34%.
The following table shows my analysis of the Kill 7 bet. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 13.76%.
Kill Bet Return Table
The following table breaks down the combinations and probability of both ways to win the Kill bet.
Kill Bet Details
|Banker loses or ties with 3-card 7||54,956,551,870,464||0.010995|
|Player loses or ties with three-card six||84,102,272,663,808||0.016826|
AGS — AGS promotional information about Dai Bacc.