On this page
Fever Aces is a video poker game that can be found at some bars and restaurants in Nevada. I believe it can be found at those locations that offer the Gamblers Bonus reward program.
The thrust of the game is if the player has three or more aces after the draw, then he will win eight free games with a random multiplier.
- Conventional video poker rules are followed, which I assume the reader is familiar with.
- If the player has three or more aces after the draw (including a full house with three aces and a for of a kind in aces), then he shall play a bonus game.
- The bonus round shall begin with the player being presented five cards, face down. These cards will indicate a multiplier to be applied to a bonus round. I do not know if the outcome of the chosen card is predestined, but the rules indicate the following probabilities of each multiplier:
- 2x — 20%
- 3x — 50%
- 4x — 20%
- 5x — 10%
- After the multiplier is selected, the player shall be given eight free games. The free games shall have the same base pay table. All wins are multiplied by the multiplier selected.
- The bonus round may be re-triggered once only.
The following tables show three pay tables I am aware of. Pays are on a "for one" basis and based and based on the total amount bet. I believe the 1000 win for a royal flush is available only with a 10-coin bet.
Fever Aces Pay Tables
|Win||Pay Table 1||Pay Table 2||Pay Table 3|
|FOUR OF A KIND ACES||120||160||160|
|FOUR OF A KIND||50||50||50|
|3 OF A KIND||2||2||2|
|JACKS OR BETTER||1||1||1|
Given the obscurity of this game, I didn't analyze it myself, but am relying on information about the game kindly provided to me by IGT. All they told me is the return for pay table 2 is 97%.