On This Page
100-1 Roulette is a game exclusive to Draft Kings, as far as I know. It plays like conventional roulette, but on a wheel with 105 spots the ball can land in.
- The game is played on a wheel containing each number from 1 to 100 as well as symbols for circle, diamond, triangle, star, and square.
- The following bets are available and what they pay. Wins are on a "to one" basis.
- Individual number of symbol — 100-1.
- Neighbors (two numbers) — 49-1
- Hat (three numbers) — 32-1
- Corner (four numbers) — 24-1
- First column (all five shapes) — 19-1
- Row or column (ten numbers) — 9 to 1
- First two columns (five shapes and ten numbers) — 11-2
- Two rows/columns (20 numbers) — 4-1
- Odd/Even/Red/Black (50 numbers) — 1-1
The following table shows the probability and expected value of all available types of bets. The expected value column shows the best bet is on any single number with a house edge of 3.81% and the worst is the bet on the first two columns (all five shapes and numbers 1 to 10) at a house edge of 7.14%.
Expected Value Table
With the lowest house edge on any one number or shape, bet directly on single numbers and shapes only. Remember, you can break up a bet on anything by breaking up the bet into bets on each individual winning outcome.
For example, suppose you want to bet $50 on red. If you do and win, you'll win $50. However, if you make $1 bets on every red number, you'll have a net win of $51.
Play 100-1 roulette for fun at Draft Kings.
Written by:Michael Shackleford