Last Updated: Dec. 26, 2015
Pocket Dice is a simple dice game that can be played at some Internet casinos. The player may choose any total from 2 to 12 and then bet if the roll of two dice will be higher or lower than that chosen total. The pays are commensurate with the probability of winning.
- The player will make a bet.
- The player will choose any number from 2 to 12.
- The player will also choose under or over, except under 2 and over 12 are not options.
- Two dice will be rolled.
- Bets will be resolved according to whether the player made a winning bet on the roll of the dice. For example, if the player bet over 6, and the roll was a 10, then the player wins.
- Ties lose.
- Winning odds are shown in the table below. Odds are expressed on a "for one" basis, meaning it includes the return of the original wager.
Pocket Dice Pay Table
The following table shows the number of winning combinations, probability of winning, and expected return for bets on under 3 to 12. The greatest return is a tie between the under 4 and under 10, at 98.33%.
Analysis — Under
The following table shows the number of winning combinations, probability of winning, and expected return for bets on over 2 to 11. The greatest return is a tie between the over 4 and over 10, at 98.33%.
Analysis — Over
The best bet is a tie between the under 4, over 4, under 10, and over 10, at a return of 98.33%.
Where to Play
You can play Pocket Dice at the LimoPlay Internet casino.