Last Updated: August 21, 2019
On This Page
Santa Ana Star Pai Gow Poker House Way
The following is the pai gow poker house way for the Santa Ana Star casino in New Mexico.
- Five Aces: Always play a pair of aces in the low hand.
- Four of a Kind: Apply the two pair rule.
- Full House: Play the pair in the low hand, and the three of a kind in the high hand.
- Flush: Always play the flushs, unless there are two pair, if so apply the two pair rule.
- Straight: Always play the straight, unless there are two pair, if so apply the two pair rule.
- Three of a Kind: Always play the three of a kind in the high hand, unless it is aces. Always split three acess.
- Three Pair: Always play the highest pair in the low hand.
- Two Pair: 2,3,4,5 (Low), 6,7,8,9 (Medium), 10,J,Q,K (High)
Aces - Always split aces with any other pair.;
Low/Low or Low/Medium - Split unless there is an Ace or King.
Medium/Medium or Low/High - Split unless there is an Ace and a Face (a ten is not a face).
Medium/High or High/High - Always split.
- One Pair: Play the pair in the high hand, use the next two highest cardss in the low hand.
- No Pair: Play the highest card in the high hand, use the next two highest cards in the low hand.
My thanks to Shannon C. for sending this to me.
My Pai Gow Poker Offerings
Pai Gow Poker Coverage
House Way for...
Written by:Michael Shackleford