Up to $12,250 in Bonuses
$12,500 Welcome Bonus
$11000 Welcome Bonus
Last Updated: January 22, 2020
On This Page
All in Stud
All in Stud is mathematically equivalent to Let it Ride and is the same as Raise 'em Poker with different side bets. Unlike the the pulling back bets in Let it Ride, bets are added in All in Stud. Mathematically, it is the same thing. All in Stud has some new side bets not seen in Let it Ride or Raise 'em Poker. I first saw that game at the Aquarius casino in Laughlin on January 20, 2020. The game is marketed by Galaxy Gaming.
- Player makes an Ante bet.
- Dealer gives player three cards.
- Player may check or make a raise bet equal to his Ante.
- Dealer deals the first community card, to be used by all players.
- Player may again check or make a raise bet equal to his Ante.
- Dealer deals the second community card, to be used by all players.
- Player is paid according to the poker value of his five cards, total bets, and the posted pay table.
- Side bets are also available, which are explained below.
The following is the pay table used at the Aquarius in Laughlin . All wins are on a "to one" basis.
All in Stud — Standard Pay Table
|Four of a kind||50|
|Three of a kind||3|
|Tens or better||1|
The following is the pay table for the Pocket 3 bet, which pays based on the poker-value of the player's initial three cards. Wins are on a "to one" basis.
Pocket 3 Pay Table
|Three of a kind||30|
The following is the pay table for the Lo Ball bet, which pays based on the poker-value of the player's final five-card hand. Wins are on a "to one" basis.
Lo Ball Pay Table
The following is the pay table for the Jackpot bet, which pays based on the poker-value of the player's final five-card hand. Wins are on a "for one" basis.
Jackpot Pay Table
|Four of a kind||300|
|Three of a kind||5|
With three cards you should raise if you have:
- Any paying hand (tens or better, three of a kind)
- Any three to a royal flush
- Three suited cards in a row except 2-3-4, and ace-2-3
- Three to a straight flush, spread 4, with at least one high card (ten or greater)
- Three to a straight flush, spread 5, with at least two high cards
With four cards you should raise if you have:
- Any paying hand (tens or better, two pair, three of a kind)
- Any four cards of the same suit
- Any four to an outside straight with at least one high card
- Any four to an outside straight with no high cards (zero house edge)
- Any four to an inside straight with 4 high cards (zero house edge)
The following table shows the number of combinations, probability, and contribution to the return of all possible outcomes under optimal strategy. The lower right cell shows an expected loss of 3.51% of the Ante bet. By the end of the hand, the player will have raised 0.232 units, leaving 1.232 on the table. This makes the element of risk, defined as the ratio of expected loss to total amount bet 3.51%/1.232 = 2.85%.
All in Stud — Standard Pay Table
|Four of a kind||50||3||150||7,872||0.000151||0.022717|
|Four of a kind||50||2||100||4,608||0.000089||0.008865|
|Four of a kind||50||1||50||0||0.000000||0.000000|
|Three of a kind||3||3||9||364,560||0.007014||0.063122|
|Three of a kind||3||2||6||328,968||0.006329||0.037973|
|Three of a kind||3||1||3||404,712||0.007786||0.023358|
|Tens or better||1||3||3||2,571,636||0.049474||0.148423|
|Tens or better||1||2||2||2,647,560||0.050935||0.101870|
|Tens or better||1||1||1||3,228,804||0.062117||0.062117|
The following table shows the win, combinations, probability, and contribution to the return of all possible outcomes of the Pocket 3 side bet. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 7.10%.
Pocket 3 Return Table
|Three of a kind||30||52||0.002353||0.070588|
The Lo Ball bet pays based on the player's final five card hand. The lower the value of the player's hand, the more he wins.
Lo Ball Return Table
The Jackpot bet pays based on the player's final five card hand. Unlike all other bets in this game, this one pays based on a "for one" basis, meaning the player does not get back his original wager on a win. The lower right cell shows a return of 64.86%. In other words, the house edge is 35.14% (ouch!).
Jackpot Return Table
|Four of a kind||300||624||0.000240||0.072029|
|Three of a kind||5||54,912||0.021128||0.105642|
German translation of this page.
Written by:Michael Shackleford