$250 Sign up bonus
$20 Free Bet
$250 Welcome Bonus
Last Updated: January 29, 2018
On This Page
Super Bowl 50 Proposition Bets
I'm going to keep this simpler than I did for Super Bowl 49. Here is a list my favorite props for Super Bowl 50. The "buy" points are prices you can realistically find around town. If you have the time, it pays to shop around, as the prices on props vary significantly from one casino to the next.
- First score is a touchdown. Bet at -140 or better.
- Two-point conversion -- NO. Bet at -350 or better.
- Both teams have lead in the first half -- NO. Bet at -150 or better.
- Carolina touchdown in the first quarter -- YES. Bet at +120 or better.
- Carolina punts under 4.5. Bet at +115 or better.
- Denver fourth quarter touchdown -- NO. Bet at +120 or better.
- Denver first downs under 19.5. Bet at -135 or better.
- Denver first team to 20 points. Bet at +210 or better.
- Denver to score in every quarter -- NO. Bet at -360 or better.
- Denver punts under 5.5 -- Bet at -115 or better.
- Denver kicking points under 7.5 -- Bet at -115 or better.
- Field goals under 3.5 -- Bet at -125 or better.
- First downs over 39.5 -- Bet at even money or better.
- Punts under 9.5 -- Bet at even money or better.
- Punts under 10 -- Bet at -140 or better.
- Safety -- No. Bet at -800 or better.
- Overtime -- No. Bet at -900 or better.
- Super Bowl 49 — My prop picks for the Patriots vs. Seattle game of 2015.
- Proposition bet calculator — Get the fair line for all these props and more based for any NFL game.
- Westgate Super Bowl 50 props (PDF -- 170K)
- Pinnacle Sports props.
- Super Bowl 50 Props — Discussion in my forum at Wizard of Vegas.
Written by: Michael Shackleford