Last Updated: March 12, 2020
Live Stream -- 02/13/2020
Live Stream — Feb. 13, 2020
In this "ask me anything" episode, Mike and Heather take on such questions as:
- Slots: Do the number of jackpot symbols change based on credits played?
- Singing the blues over Youtube taking down gambling videos
- Slots: Do jackpot chances increase when the symbols appear more frequently?
- Slots: near misses, random number generators and reel weighting
- Update rant on bad customer service at Riverside casino
- Should Americans be allowed to wager on US presidential elections?
- Odds for 2020 presidential election [02-13-2020]
- Bitcoin gripe
- Do higher denomination video poker machines pay better?
- The value of points for video poker
- Should the Super Bowl be moved to Saturday?
- Did the Wizard ever gamble at a mob run casino?
- Holidays: the good, the bad and the ugly
- What is Mrs Wizard getting for Valentine's Day?
- Advice for Valentine's Day cards.
- Internet gambling scams
- Circa vs Resorts World
- How do pit bosses rate players?
- Triple Double Bonus video poker pay tables (and the Wizard's book)
- What is the real purpose of Burning Man?
- The Wizard's resume, Disneyland and fighting characters
- Coronavirus closes Macau casinos
- The Wizard's idea for a new book
- Craps: parlaying bets
- A hard eight ha-ha