Last Updated: May 10, 2011
- Make a 10-coin bet by clicking "bet max."
- The game will deal five video poker hands from the same deck, one on each row.
- Click the cards you wish to hold on any hand.
- Click the draw button associated with the hand you wish to play.
- The game will put the 20 unchosen cards back in the deck and give you new cards to replace those you discarded.
- The game will pay you according to the pay table.
- Play again.
If this is unclear, please see my example.
With optimal strategy, the expected return of this game is 99.19%. For more information, please see my analysis of Turbo Video Poker.
My thanks and compliments to JB for an outstanding job on this game.
Online Video Poker BonusesView All
We have taken great strides in creating an algorithm that helps determine the best video poker bonuses for players to take advantage of online. This bonus table takes into account several factors, including wagering requirements, the amount offered, whether the casino is reputable or not, and more. Based on these criteria, we feel the best video poker bonuses are below.