Share this

Wizard Recommends

  • Shazam-Casino
    300% + 100 Free Spins Play
  • Las-Vegas-USA-Casino
    $11000 Welcome Bonus Play
  • Bovada
    $3000 Welcome Bonus Play
Last Updated: January 20, 2023

On This Page

The Complete Guide to the Divisional Round of the NFL Playoffs

Introduction

Now that the wild card round (1st - round) of the National Football League playoffs is behind us it is the perfect time to begin looking into the divisional round (2nd - round) of the NFL postseason. This complete guide to the divisional round of the 2022 - 2023 National Football League playoffs will provide you with all of the information that you need to watch as well as bet on the upcoming NFL postseason games this weekend. This guide will include the schedules, locations, analysis, weather, predictions, injury reports, and the gambling odds for each of the four NFL playoff games on Saturday, January 21st, 2023 and Sunday, January 22nd, 2023.

Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Kansas City Chiefs

This is the first of the four divisional round NFL playoffs games scheduled for this weekend. The Jacksonville Jaguars will match up against the Kansas City Chiefs from GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium located in Kansas City, Missouri on Saturday, January 21st, 2023 at 3:30 p. m. CST. This highly anticipated NFL playoff game will be nationally broadcasted on NBC.

The predicted weather for gametime as of now is approximately 40 degrees Fahrenheit, and there is a chance of rain for this AFC postseason battle between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Jacksonville Jaguars Injury Report

Ross Matiscik  Long Snapper Questionable January 17, 2023

Brandon Scherff Guard Questionable January 17, 2023

Trevor Lawrence Quarterback Questionable January 17, 2023

Kendric Pryor Wide Receiver Questionable January 17, 2023

Jamal Agnew Wide Receiver Questionable January 17, 2023

Kansas City Chiefs Injury Report

Mecole Hardman Wide Receiver Questionable January 17, 2023

Clyde Edwards - Helaire Running Back Injured Reserve January 17, 2023

Jody Fortson Tight End Injured Reserve January 17, 2023

Frank Clark Defensive End Questionable January 17, 2023

According to ESPN analytics, the Kansas City Chiefs have a 78.5 % chance of winning as opposed to the Jacksonville Jaguars 21.5 % chance of coming out of this game victorious. As of Wednesday, January 18th, 2023 the Caesars sportsbook has the Kansas City Chiefs sitting at a point spread of - 8.5 points, and the over / under is set at 53 points. My predictions for this AFC divisional playoff game are that the Kansas City Chiefs are going to win, and they are going to win big. I would not be surprised if the Kansas City Chiefs went up big early, and then the Jacksonville Jaguars attempt to catch up with not enough time to come back against the high - octane offense of the Kansas City Chiefs.

New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles

This is the second of the four divisional round NFL playoffs games scheduled for this weekend. The New York Giants will match up against their division rivals in the Philadelphia Eagles from Lincoln Financial Field located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Saturday, January 21st, 2023 at 7:15 p. m. CST. This highly anticipated NFL playoff game will be nationally broadcasted on FOX.

The predicted weather for gametime as of now is approximately 44 degrees Fahrenheit and partly cloudy for this NFC postseason battle between the Philadelphia Eagles and the New York Giants.

New York Giants Injury Report

Landon Collins Safety Questionable January 17, 2023

Julian Love Safety Questionable January 17, 2023

Fabian Moreau Cornerback Questionable January 17, 2023

Isaiah Hodgins Wide Receiver Questionable January 18, 2023

Azeez Ojulari Linebacker Questionable January 18, 2023

Philadelphia Eagles Injury Report

Robert Quinn Defensive End Questionable January 17, 2023

Brandon Graham Defensive End Questionable January 18, 2023

According to ESPN analytics, the Philadelphia Eagles have an 81.0 % chance of winning as opposed to the New York Giants 19.0 % chance of coming out of this game victorious. As of Wednesday, January 18th, 2023 the Caesars sportsbook has the Philadelphia Eagles sitting at a point spread of - 7.5 points, and the over / under is set at 48 points. My predictions for this NFC divisional playoff game are that the Philadelphia Eagles are going to win, but this will be a close game that may come down to a last - minute drive or field goal to seal the deal. I would take the under, and I would take the New York Giants with the + 7.5 point spread.

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills

This is the third of the four divisional round NFL playoffs games scheduled for this weekend. The Cincinnati Bengals will match up against the Buffalo Bills from Highmark Stadium located in Orchard Park, New York on Sunday, January 22nd, 2023 at 2:00 p. m. CST. This highly anticipated NFL playoff game will be nationally broadcasted on CBS.

The predicted weather for gametime as of now is approximately 33 degrees Fahrenheit and cloudy for this AFC postseason battle between the Buffalo Bills and the Cincinnati Bengals.

Cincinnati Bengals Injury Report

Tre Flowers Cornerback Questionable January 18, 2023

Jonah Williams Offensive Tackle Questionable January 18, 2023

Alex Cappa Guard Questionable January 18, 2023

Buffalo Bills Injury Report

Jamison Crowder Wide Receiver Injured Reserve January 16, 2023

Micah Hyde Safety Injured Reserve January 16, 2023

Jordan Phillips Defensive Tackle Questionable January 17, 2023

DaQuan Jones Defensive Tackle Questionable January 18, 2023

Jordan Poyer Safety Questionable January 18, 2023

According to ESPN analytics, the Buffalo Bills have a 65.5 % chance of winning as opposed to the Cincinnati Bengals 34.5 % chance of coming out of this game victorious. As of Wednesday, January 18th, 2023 the Caesars sportsbook has the Buffalo Bills sitting at a point spread of - 5.0 points, and the over / under is set at 48 points. My predictions for this AFC divisional playoff game are that the Buffalo Bills are going to win, and they are going to win big. I would not be surprised if the Buffalo Bills and the Cincinnati Bengals keep it close early on until the Buffalo Bills continue to outplay the Cincinnati Bengals in the second half of the game. I would take the over, although that is a tough call.

Dallas Cowboys vs. San Francisco 49ers

This is the last of the four divisional round NFL playoffs games scheduled for this weekend. The Dallas Cowboys will match up against the San Francisco 49ers from Levis Stadium located in Santa Clara, California on Sunday, January 22nd, 2023 at 5:30 p. m. CST. This highly anticipated NFL playoff game will be nationally broadcasted on FOX.

The predicted weather for gametime as of now is approximately 56 degrees Fahrenheit and cloudy for this NFC postseason battle between the Dallas Cowboys and the San Francisco 49ers.

Dallas Cowboys Injury Report

Jason Peters Offensive Tackle Questionable January 17, 2023

DeMarcus Lawrence Defensive End Questionable January 18, 2023

Jayron Kearse Safety Questionable January 18, 2023

San Francisco 49ers Injury Report

Jimmy Garoppolo Quarterback Out January 16, 2023

Samson Ebukam Defensive End Questionable January 16, 2023

Ambry Thomas Cornerback Questionable January 17, 2023

Javon Kinlaw Defensive Tackle Questionable January 18, 2023

Jauan Jennings Wide Receiver Questionable January 18, 2023

According to ESPN analytics, the Dallas Cowboys have an 52.1 % chance of winning as opposed to the San Francisco 49ers 47.9 % chance of coming out of this game victorious. As of Wednesday, January 18th, 2023 the Caesars sportsbook has the San Francisco 49ers sitting at a point spread of - 3.5 points, and the over / under is set at 46 points. My predictions for this NFC divisional playoff game are that the San Francisco 49ers are going to win, but this will be a close game that may come down to a last - minute drive or field goal to seal the deal. I would take the under is this one, but I am not touching the spread or money - line on this game.

Sources:

“NFL Schedule", espn.com, Wednesday, January 18, 2023.


Written by: 

Wizard Recommends

  • Shazam-Casino
    300% + 100 Free Spins Play
  • Las-Vegas-USA-Casino
    $11000 Welcome Bonus Play
  • Bovada
    $3000 Welcome Bonus Play

On This Page