$11000 Welcome Bonus
$11000 Welcome Bonus
$9000 Welcome Bonus
200% + 100 Free Spins
Last Updated: May 7, 2017
On This Page
Triple Chance Hi Lo
Triple Chance Hi Lo is simple game of picking whether a random integer from 1 to 13 will be higher or lower than the previous one. The wins are inversely proportional to the probability of winning. The game is by software provider Play 'N Go.
- The player starts with selecting a wager. Where I played, the choices were $0.50, $1, $2, and $5.
- The game will spin three reels, each numbered 1 to 13. The reels are independent, so the same number may appear more than once.
- The player may choose to re-spin the reels if he wishes, as much as he likes.
- When the player is ready to bet, he can choose higher or lower on any of the three reels. Only one choice is allowed. The game will automatically re-spin upon a bet being selected. An exception is the player may not bet lower than 1 or higher than 13.
- If the player bet lower, and the chosen reel stops on a number lower than the previous number, the player wins.
- Likewise, if the player bet higher, and the chosen reel stops on a number higher than the previous number, the player wins.
- The player loses if the chosen reel stops the opposite way the player bet or on a tie.
- Wins pay according to the pay table below.
- Upon a win, the player can parlay his original bet and previous winnings, or collect and start over.
Following is the pay table based on a one unit bet. Wins are expressed on a "for one" basis.
The following table shows the probability of winning and expected return of all bets. Note that every bet has a mirror image. For example, the odds are the same on lower than 4 as higher than 10.
The following table shows the better way to bet for any given number.
Since the player is given three numbers to choose from, he should choose the one resulting in the highest return and bet according to the table above. Better yet, notice the highest return is 96.23% on the higher than 4 and lower than 10. I would suggest re-spinning until a 4 or 10 appears and then bet higher on a 4 or lower on a 10.
- Play Triple Chance Hi Lo at Guts.com.
- Discussion about Triple Chance Hi Lo in my forum at Wizard of Vegas.
Written by: Michael Shackleford