On this page
Teen Patti Pro
- Three cards will be dealt to each a Player and Dealer hand.
- The hand with the higher poker value shall win.
- The hand order is the same as Three Card Poker (as opposed to conventional teen patti), as follows, from highest to lowest:
- Straight flush
- Three of a kind
- All other
- The three main bets are as follows:
- Banker wins — Pays 1.9 for 1
- Tie — Pays 865 for 1.
- Player wins — Pays 1.9 for 1
- There are also the following side bets on the poker value of either the Player or Dealer hand, as follows:
- Pair — Pays 5.65 for 1
- Flush — Pays 18.5 for 1.
- Straight — Pays 30 for 1
- Three of a kind — Pays 405 for 1
- Straight flush — Pays 440 for 1
The following table is used to determine the probability of a winning Tie bet.
Tie in Teen Patti Pro
|Three of a kind||52||-||-|
The second column from the left shows the number of combination for forming any given poker hand from a 52-card deck. The third column from the left shows the combinations of forming a hand of equal poker value with the remaining 49 cards in the deck. The right column is the product of the second and third columns.
The bottom right cell shows there are 460,824 ways for two hands from the same deck having the same poker value. There are combin(52,3)*combin(49,3) = 407,170,400 combinations of two poker hands from a single deck. Thus, the probability of a tie is 460,824/407,170,400 = apx 0.001131772 = apx 1 in 883.57.
Taking out these ties, the probability of either side winning is (1 - 0.001131772)/2 = 0.499434.
The next table shows what each bet pays, the probability of winning, and the return.
Teen Patti Pro Return Table
|Three of a kind||405||0.002353||0.952941|
Usually in casino games the long shot bets have a lower return, but in this case the best bet is on a tie, with a return of 97.90%.
To get the house edge of any bet, subtract the return from 1.
Practice playing Teen Patti Pro at Woohoo games.