US$11000 Welcome Bonus
100% Welcome Bonus
Up to $12,250 in Bonuses
Last Updated: October 9, 2018
On This Page
Super Easy Aces
Super Easy Aces is a "super easy" game involving only two cards. It started a Nevada field trial at the Primm Valley Resort on October 4, 2018.
- The game uses a modified 54-card deck, consisting of the following cards and number in the deck:
- Ace: 25
- 2: 12, three of which are the two of diamonds
- 3: 8, two of which are the three of diamonds
- 4: 7
- Joker: 2
- After bets are made, two cards shall be dealt, one Player card and one Dealer card.
- Four of the bets pay based only on a single Player card, as follows.
- Aces: Pays 1 to 1 if the Player card is an ace, jokers push, all others lose.
- Deuces: Pays 3 to 1 if the Player card is an deuces, except the two of diamonds pays 4 to 1, jokers push, all others lose.
- Threes: Pays 5 to 1 if the Player card is an deuces, except the three of diamonds pays 6 to 1, jokers push, all others lose.
- Joker: Pays 25 to 1 if the Player card is a joker. all others lose.
- The Dealer Match bet shall pay if the rank of the Player card matches the Dealer card. The win shall depend on the rank of the two cads, as follows:
- Aces: 1 to 1
- Deuces: 3 to 1
- Threes: 5 to 1
- Fours: 10 to 1
- Jokers: 100 to 1
The following table shows my analysis of the Aces bet. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 3.70%.
The following table shows my analysis of the Deuces bet. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 1.85%.
|Two of diamonds||4||3||0.055556||0.222222|
|All other deuces||3||9||0.166667||0.500000|
The following table shows my analysis of the Threes bet. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 3.70%.
|Three of diamonds||6||2||0.037037||0.222222|
|All other threes||5||6||0.111111||0.555556|
The following table shows my analysis of the Jokers bet. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 3.70%.
The following table shows my analysis of the Dealer Match bet. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 4.68%.
Dealer Match Analysis
|Pair of jokers||100||1||0.000699||0.069881|
|Pair of fours||10||21||0.014675||0.146751|
|Pair of threes||5||28||0.019567||0.097834|
|Pair of twos||3||66||0.046122||0.138365|
|Pair of aces||1||300||0.209644||0.209644|
Here is a video I made of the game creator Paul Harry at the 2017 Cutting Edge Table Game show.
- Innovative Table Games — Official web site of Super Easy Aces.
- Demo by the game maker.
- New game making its way to Nevada casinos — Segment on Las Vegas channel 13 news.
Written by: Michael Shackleford