On This Page
Pirate Dice is a simple game based on the throw of five poker dice. There is only one bet and no decision to be made. The player is paid based on the poker value of the five dice. The game can be played at Internet casinos using Funfair software.
- Five poker dice are used. Each die has the symbols 9, 10, jack, queen, king, and ace.
- The suits indicated on the dice are irrelevant.
- Aces count as high only.
- After the player makes a bet, the five dice are rolled.
- The player is paid according to the poker value of the roll, as follows:
- Five of a kind — 50 for 1
- Royal straight (ace high) — 15 for 1
- Straight (king high) — 10 for 1
- Four of a kind — 6 for 1
- Full house — 4 for 1
- Three of a kind — 1 for 1
- Two pair — 0.5 for 1
The following table shows the number of combinations, probability of winning, and contribution to the return for all possible outcomes. The lower right cell shows an expected return of 96.45%.
Pirate Dice Analysis
|Five of a kind||50||6||0.000772||0.038580|
|Four of a kind||6||150||0.019290||0.115741|
|Three of a kind||1||1,200||0.154321||0.154321|
Play Pirate Dice for fun at FunFair.
Written by:Michael Shackleford