$20 Free Bet
$20 Risk Free Bet
$250 Welcome Bonus
Last Updated: April 20, 2020
This Day in Sports History (4/19/2020 – 4/25/2020)
April 19th, 1991
- Evander Hollyfield defeated George Foreman in 12 rounds for the Heavyweight Boxing Title.
April 20th, 1912
- Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts officially opens.
April 21st, 1995
- The Boston Celtics play their final game at the Boston Garden.
April 22nd, 1876
- The first National League baseball game is played. The Boston Red Stockings beat the Philadelphia Athletics 6 to 5 and the game was played in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
April 23rd, 1989
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar played his final game with the Los Angeles Lakers.
April 24th, 1901
- The First American League baseball game is played. The Chicago White Sox defeated the Cleveland Blues 8 to 2.
April 25th, 1876
- The Chicago Cubs play their first National League baseball game against the Louisville Grays. The Cubs beat the Grays 4 to 0 which was the first shutout in National League history.
Written by: David Green