$20 Free Bet
$20 Risk Free Bet
$250 Welcome Bonus
Last Updated: March 9, 2020
Sports Moments in History for week of March 8th
March 8th, 1971
- Joe Frazier defeated Muhammad Ali in 15 rounds at Madison Square Garden to retain the heavyweight boxing title.
March 9th, 1995
- Major League Baseball owners admit two new baseball Franchises in the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. They agree these two new organizations will be assigned leagues in January of 1997.
March 10th, 1957
- Thousands of crazed soccer fans riot in Italy.
March 11th, 1987
- Wayne Gretzky scores his 1,500th career point in the National Hockey League.
March 12th, 1985
- Larry Bird nets 60 points in a game which was the Boston Celtics franchise record.
March 13th, 1948
- The Kentucky Wildcats defeated the Baylor Bears 58 to 42 in the 10th NCAA National Championship game.
March 14th, 1978
- The National Football League permanently adds the 7th official as a side judge.
Written by: David Green