$20 Free Bet
$20 Risk Free Bet
$250 Welcome Bonus
Last Updated: March 30, 2020
This Day in Sports History (3/29/2020 – 4/4/2020)
March 29th, 1966
- Boxer Muhammad Ali defeated George Chuvalo in 15 rounds for heavyweight title.
March 30th, 1940
- University of Indiana defeated University of Kansas 60 to 42 to win the second NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship.
March 31st, 1995
- The first baseball game ever played at Coors Field in Denver, Colorado.
April 1st, 1938
- Boxer Joe Louis knocked out Harry Thomas in 5 rounds for heavyweight title.
April 2nd, 1990
- University of Nevada Las Vegas defeated Duke University 103 to 73 to win the 52nd NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship.
April 3rd, 1868
- A Hawaiian surfs largest wave ever as he rode a 50 foot tidal wave.
April 4th, 1986
- Wayne Gretzky sets an NHL record as he records his 213th point of the season.
Written by: David Green