On This Page
7Mojos Software & 0 Online Casinos Reviewed
7Mojos is an online betting software developer that’s based out of Bulgaria. The company specializes in developing and broadcasting live dealer games to casino clients around the globe, and they’ve made a name for their production values, delivering high definition visuals and solid interaction between players and dealers.
7Mojos does also develop slot machine and skill games. The company has a small but diverse library, with different themes and features in their setup. The company holds gaming licenses in their native Bulgaria as well as the United Kingdom, showing that they’re willing to invest heavily into their operation.
As they continue to evolve, I think that we’re going to see 7Mojos continuing their expansion into the live dealer market. Without a doubt, there’s going to be more movement into the roulette and blackjack segments, and I think we’ll see other popular table games being developed and offered. The future is bright for 7Mojos, and I’m excited to see what they come up with next.
I can't tell from the screenshots whether they offer conventional baccarat, where a winning Banker bet pays 0.95 to 1, or the Nepal variant, where a winning Banker pays 1 to 1, except a Banker with with six points pays 1 to 2. The reason I suspect it may be the Nepal variant is they offer the Super 6 side bet, which generally is only seen on that game.
The following bets are offered in baccarat.
- Player -- Pays 1 to 1 -- House edge of 1.24%
- Banker -- ?
- Tie -- Pays 8 to 1 -- House edge of 14.36%
- Player Pair -- Pays 11 to 1 -- House edge of 10.36%
- Banker Pair -- Pays 11 to 1 -- House edge of 10.36%
- Either Pair -- Pays 5 to 1 -- House edge of 13.71%
- Perfect Pair -- Pays 25 to 1 -- House edge of 13.03%
- Small (total of four cards) -- Pays 1.5 to 1 -- House edge of 5.28%.
- Big (total of five or six cards) -- Pays 0.54 to 1 -- House edge of 4.35%.
- Super 6 (Banker has winning total of six) -- Pays 15 to 1 -- House edge of 13.82%
As to the Banker bet, the house edge is 1.06% under conventional baccarat and 1.46% under the Nepal variant.
All I have to go on about the blackjack rules are screenshots of the game from the Mojos web site. They indicate the dealer stands on a soft 17 and does not take a hole card. Live dealer blackjack games online are invariably dealt from a shoe, usually with eight decks. Assuming the player may double on any initial two-card and double after a split is allowed, the house edge would be 0.61%. If double after a split is not allowed, then it would be 0.73%.
Unlimited Blackjack is also available, which is a way for an unlimited number of players to play the same hand. I assume the blackjack rules and side bets are the same as the standard blackjack game.
The following two side bets are offered in both blackjack games.
- Perfect Pairs — The 6-12-25 side bet is followed. Assuming eight decks, the house edge is 4.10%.
- 21+3 — The 5-10-25-40-100 side bet is followed. Assuming eight decks, the house edge is 6.29%.
The roulette game is single-zero, which results in a house edge of 2.70% on every bet.
It would be an understatement to say the 7Mojo slots are dated. This is what most games looked like in the mid 90's. The game play is pretty simple on all of them -- five reels with a free spin bonus. I suspect many games are skins (copies of another game with a different theme).
The 7Mojo web site is kind enough to disclose the return of their slots. I checked five at random, which were as follows:
- Wild Bandidos -- 95.0095%
- Fortune Genie -- 95.0676%
- Big5 Africa -- 95.2364%
- Underwater Adventure -- 94.2023%
- Age of Cleopatra -- 95.1041%