Wizard Of Odds Weekly Update January 25, 2019
I would like to congratulate the Los Angeles Rams for winning the NFC Championship and hope to see them beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl! I also offer my commiserations to the New Orleans Saints fans. It probably won't make you feel any better, but the knife of bad calls cuts both ways. Personally, I hate to win that way (but it beats losing).
Over at Wizard of Vegas, I'm hosting a free roll proposition bet contest. 100 points will be associated with each of the following 20 questions, to be divided among those with the correct answer, or closest to it. Winner to get a copy of my new book when it comes out, set of poker cards, and a beer with yours truly.
Submissions must be made by private message at Wizard of Vegas. For all the details and discussion, please visit the thread Super Bowl 53 Prop Bet Challenge at Wizard of Vegas.
- Winning team
- Will the coin toss land on heads or tails?
- Total points
- Margin of victory
- Total number of touchdowns
- Total number of field goals
- Team to score first
- Team to score last
- Will the team to score first win?
- First score (TD, FG, or safety)
- Last score (TD, FG, or safety)
- Will there be a safety?
- Will the game go into overtime?
- Will there be a successful two-point conversion?
- Will there be a failed field goal attempt?
- Longest field goal
- Longest touchdown
- Will there be a defensive or special teams touchdown?
- Will the total points be a prime number?
- Total Scrabble points in the last name of the first player to score a touchdown.