On This Page
Teen Patti 20-20
Teen Patti 20-20 is a simple poker-based game by OneTouch, a provider of games for Internet casinos. Much like baccarat, two hands will be dealt and the player will bet on which hand will have a higher score. However, in this case, both hands are scored according to their three-card poker value. Of course, there are some side bets too.
- A single 52-card deck is used.
- The dealer shall deal two three-card hands to a "Player A" and "Player B."
- Both hands shall be scored according to the following ranking, from the highest listed first. Note this differs from the rank order of other Teen Patti games.
- Three of a kind
- Straight flush
- All other
- Standard poker rules are used to break ties if both hands are the same type listed above.
- Winning bets on Player A and Player B pay 0.95 to 1. Ties push.
- There are two "Pair +" bets, one on each hand. Both pay according to the poker value of the hand bet on, as follows. Wins are on a "to one" basis.
- Three aces — 50-1
- Three of a kind — 40-1
- Straight flush — 30-1
- Straight — 6-1
- Flush — 3-1
- Pair — 1-1
- The "Tie" bet wins if there is a tie and pays 800 to 1.
- The "6 Card Bonus" pays based on the poker-value of the best five card hand that can be made from all six cards, as follows .Wins are on a "to one" basis.
- Royal flush — 1000-1
- Straight flush — 200-1
- Four of a kind — 100-1
- Full house — 20-1
- Flush — 15-1
- Straight — 10-1
- Three of a kind — 7-1
The following is my analysis of the Player A and Player B bets. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 2.50%.
Player A/B Analysis
The following is my analysis of both Pair + bets. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 6.91%.
Pair + Analysis
|Three of a kind||40||48||0.002172||0.086878|
The following is my analysis of the Tie bet. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 11.37%.
The following is my analysis of the 6 Card Bonus bet. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 8.56%.
6 Card Bonus Analysis
|Four of a kind||100||14,664||0.000720||0.072029|
|Three of a kind||7||732,160||0.035963||0.251743|
Written by:Michael Shackleford