Up to $12,250 in Bonuses
$12,500 Welcome Bonus
100% Welcome Bonus
Last Updated: October 27, 2019
On This Page
I first heard of Red Dragon in October 2019. A friend of mine had an old felt from the game in his collection of antique gambling equipment. I have no idea of its background and can't find any other information about it. The game itself is a simple game of chance utilizing 15 dice.
- There are six bets available, one for each face on a six-sided die.
- 15 dice are shaken. A special shaker is used for the game.
- If the number the player bet on appears on at least six dice, then his bet shall pay 2 to 1.
- Otherwise, if the number the player bet on appears on three to five dice, then his bet shall pay 1 to 1.
- Otherwise, the bet loses.
The following table shows the Player's Monster pay table. Wins are on a "to one" basis.
Player's Monster Pay Table
|Five of a kind||200|
|Four of a kind||7|
The table below shows the probability of achieving 0 to 15 of a given die face.
The image below is of the shaker used in Red Dragon.
Red Dragon Permutations
The next return table summarizes these combinations to determine the probability and contribution to the return of each event. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 3.71%.
Red Dragon Return Table
|6 to 15||2||12,880,297,076||0.027394||0.054788|
|3 to 5||1||207,060,546,875||0.440381||0.440381|
|0 to 2||-1||250,244,140,625||0.532225||-0.532225|
Discussion about Red Dragon in my forum at Wizard of Vegas.
Written by:Michael Shackleford