On This Page
- The uses four ordinary six-sided dice, two for the Player side and two for the Banker side.
- The player may bet on the side that ultimately has the higher total between their two dice — Player, Banker or a Tie.
- Winning bets on Player and Banker pay even money. In the event of a tie, both sides lose 10% of their bet.
- The Tie bet pays 7 to 1 on ties of a total of 11 or less. A 12-12 tie pays 79 to 1.
The following table shows my analysis of the Player and Banker bets. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 1.13%.
The following table shows my analysis of the Tie bet. Wins have been converted to a "to one" basis. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 4.48%.
|2 or 12 tie||88||2||0.001543||0.135802|
|3 or 11 tie||25||8||0.006173||0.154321|
|4 or 10 tie||10||18||0.013889||0.138889|
|5 or 9 tie||6||32||0.024691||0.148148|
|6, 7, or 8 tie||4||86||0.066358||0.265432|
- YouTube — Neil of Live Casino Comparer explains and demonstrates the game.
- Evolution Gaming — Promotional material from the game maker
Written by:Michael Shackleford