Bible Trivia (part 1)
It’s hard to believe I haven’t done a newsletter on miscellaneous bible trivia before, but a search of old newsletters doesn’t show any. This will probably the first of many, especially on those occasions when I can’t think of anything better to write about. Enjoy!
- 1. Which two people in the bible never died?
- 2. Who did God tell to “marry a promiscuous woman”?
- 3. When Elijah was hiding in the Kerith Ravine, who brought him food?
- 4. Who was mentioned as being the “Greatest man among all people in the east”?
- 5. What is the unforgivable sin?
- 6. What kind of fish swallowed Jonah?
- 7. Who is the first person the Bible says God put in a “deep sleep”?
- 8. What happened to Lot’s wife when she turned back to look at Sodom?
- 9. What three items were inside the Ark of the Covenant?
- 10. Which two trees are mentioned as being in the Garden of Eden?
- 11. What did Jesus say would cry out if his disciples were silenced?
- 12. What color was manna and what did it taste like?
- 1. Elijah and Enoch.
- 2. Hosea (Hosea 1:2)
- 3. Ravens (I Kings 17:2-6)
- 4. Job (Job 1:1-3)
- 5. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (Luke 12:10)
- 6. A “huge” one. The bible does not mention a whale by name. (Jonah 1:17)
- 7. Adam (when God took his rib out to make Eve). (Genesis 2:20-22)
- 8. She turned into a pillar of salt (Genesis 19:26)
- 9. A jar of manna, Aaron’s staff and the stone tablets of the Ten Commandments.
- 10. The tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (Genesis 2:9)
- 11. The stones (Luke 19:39-40)
- 12. It was white like coriander seed and tasted like wafers made with honey. (Exodus 16:31)
Source of most questions: Not so Boring Bible