$11000 Welcome Bonus
$3000 Welcome Bonus
200% + 100 Free Spins
Last Updated: June 15, 2018
On This Page
Dice Duel is a simple game involving two dice of different colors. There are several bets available based on the roll of both dice. The game can be found at the Crown casino in Melbourne, Australia.
- Two ordinary six-sided dice are used, one red and one gold.
- The following bets are available:
- Red die higher — This bet pays even money on a win and pushes on all ties except 1-1, which is a loss.
- Gold die higher — This bet pays even money on a win and pushes on all ties except 1-1, which is a loss.
- Tie — This bet pays 4 to 1 on all ties except 6-6, which pays 8 to 1.
- Specific number — These six bets, one on each number from 1 to 6 win if at least one die lands on that number. Wins pay 2 to 1 if one die lands on the chosen number and 4 to 1 for both dice.
The following table shows my analysis of the bet on the Red die being higher. The odds are exactly the same for the Gold die. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 2.78%.
|Tie: 2-2 to 6-6||0||5||0.138889||0.000000|
The following table shows my analysis of the Tie bet. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 5.56%.
|Tie: 1-1 to 5-5||4||5||0.138889||0.555556|
The following table shows my analysis of the bets on a specific number. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 2.78%.
Specific Number Analysis
- Dice Duel — Version offered by BetGames.tv.
Written by: Michael Shackleford