Law Enforcement Trivia
The topic of this week’s newsletter shall be law enforcement trivia.
I would also like to remind my followers who are US citizens to not forget to vote. As long as I mention it, here are the current odds as offered at Pinnacle Sports:
Taking out the juice, it implies Biden has a 63.6% chance of winning.
- Which country is home to the Royal Mounted Police?
- What are police called in England?
- According to which amendment do police need probably cause to arrest somebody?
- What is the oldest federal law enforcement agency?
- The passage of what 2001 act gave federal law enforcement agencies greater investigative powers?
- Who was the first director of the FBI?
- What is the name of Texas’ statewide law enforcement agency?
- What does SWAT stand for?
- Without committing a crime, what legal process allows law enforcement to seize property from people suspected of committing a crime?
- Where can the National Law Enforcement Museum be found?
- Which U.S. law enforcement agency becomes a part of the Department of Defense during wartime?
- In police jargon, what does Ride the Lightning mean?
- In police jargon, what is a Ghetto Bird?
- In police jargon, what is an Irish Pennant?
- Who were the main characters on Adam 12?
- Who were the main characters on CHiPs?
- U.S. Marshalls
- Patriot Act
- J. Edgar Hoover
- Texas Rangers
- Special Weapons and Tactics
- Civil forfeiture
- Washington DC
- Coast Guard
- Lose thread on uniform
- Pete Malloy and Jim Reed
- Larry Wilcox as Officer Jonathan Andrew Baker (1977–82) and Erik Estrada as Officer Francis "Ponch" Poncherello