Presidential Trivia part 3
- Who was the first president to die in office?
- Which other three presidents died in office of natural causes?
- Which president also served as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?
- Who was first Catholic president?
- Which two presidents were wounded, but survived, assassination attempts?
- Who was the first president to live in the White House?
- Who was the last president to not attend college?
- Which college has the most presidents as alumni?
- Which president never won an election as either president or vice president?
- Which two presidents are buried at Arlington Cemetery?
- William Henry Harrison, who died 31 days into his presidency.
- Taylor, Harding, and Franklin Roosevelt.
- William Howard Taft.
- Theodore Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan.
- John Adams.
- Harvard. Seven presidents hail from Harvard: John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, Kennedy, George HW Bush, and Barack Obama.
- Gerald Ford.
- Kennedy and Taft.