Christmas Trivia part 2
Dear Newsletter Readers,
I hope this newsletter finds you doing well. I will all of you a Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Fesitvus, or whatever you may celebrate.
For this newsletter, I present Christmas trivia part two. You may recall I did asked Christmas trivia this time last year, which we’ll call part one.
- What other two names does Santa Claus go by?
- In the movie It’s A Wonderful Life, what happened every time a bell rang?
- In a Christmas Carol, what is Scrooge’s first name?
- What did Frosty The Snowman do when a magic hat was placed on his head?
- Which country started the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree?
- In the song Winter Wonderland, what is the snowman’s name?
- According to the song, what did my true love give to me on the eighth day of Christmas?
- Which fairy tale was the first gingerbread houses inspired by?
- Visions of which food danced in children’s heads as they slept in the poem “Twas The Night Before Christmas?”
- What gift did the Little Drummer Boy give to baby Jesus?
- What was Frosty the Snowman’s nose made out?
- What is the name of George Bailey’s guardian angel in It’s A Wonderful Life?
Image source: CatholicPhilly.com
- Kris Kringle and Saint Nick.
- An Angel got his wings.
- He began to dance around.
- Parson Brown.
- Eight maids a milking.
- Hansel and Gretel.
- Sugar Plums.
- He played the drums for him.
- A button.
- Clarence Odbody.