Sex and the City Trivia
This newsletter was supposed to continue the analysis of Casino Royale, but guest writer Anne Larson is still on medical leave.
Besides James Bond movies, I must admit I am a big fan of Sex and the City. I know I don’t get any masculine points for saying that, but at the age of 56, I don’t really care. Why now? As you may know, Sex and the City is back in a reboot titled “And Just Like That.” That is one of Carrie’s expressions that I think speaks to how short life is and how quickly time passes. I love the title!
To celebrate the return of ¾ of the original main characters, I honor them with the following trivia challenge!
- What is Big’s real name?
- What was the name of Charlotte’s first husband?
- Who dumped Carrie with a Post-It note?
- Which was the only major character to have a “no nudity” clause in her contract?
- Which character had a “depressed vagina”?
- What is Cynthia Nixon’s real hair color?
- What was the name of Aidan’s dog?
- Which character had a chemical peel?
- What is Carrie’s favorite brand of shoe?
- Which character became “fashion roadkill” on the runway?
- Which season had characters breaking the “fourth wall”?
- Which two actresses were pregnant in real life during season 5?
Image source: https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/sex-and-the-city-made-a-major-format-change-after-season-1.html/
- John James Preston
- Trey MacDougal
- Jack Berger
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- Manolo Blanhik
- The first.
- Sarrah Jessica Parker and Cynthia Nixon.
On a personal note, I’ve been known to put a spin on the “Ginger or Maryann” question by asking men who they most prefer of the four main characters. I think I have yet to meet another male who can name even one character. When I ask women who they would most likely bond to as a friend, they almost always choose Samantha. As for me, who would I pick? Miranda – all the way!
In closing, I wish all of my newsletter followers peace and happiness this Christmas or whatever holiday you may celebrate, including none at all.