Last Updated: May 22, 2020
On This Page
Fresh Deck Studios Software & 1 Online Casinos Reviewed
Live dealer software is a growing vertical in the online betting industry, bringing with it the ability for punters to participate in real games from the comfort of home. Fresh Deck Studios is the latest of a string of developers to break into the live dealer game, providing their services to casino operators around the globe.
Fresh Deck has worked to integrate CG-inspired dealers into their platform, providing a worker that doesn’t take breaks or require a salary. While the concept is cool, the lack of a personality is something that the developer will have to overcome, as it’s one of the best parts of playing a live dealer game.
We’re definitely interested to see where Fresh Deck will be taking their software going forward, as their titles like blackjack and roulette definitely have something to add for punters looking for some table action.
Fresh Deck Studios Casinos
Fresh Deck Studios CasinosExpand
Baccarat offers the standard three bets, as well as the following side bets:
- Player Pair — Pay 11 to 1 — House edge = 10.36%.
- Player Bonus (what is known as the Player Dragon in land casinos) — 30-10-6-4-2-1-1 pay table — House edge of 2.65%.
- Banker Bonus (what is known as the Banker Dragon in land casinos) — 30-10-6-4-2-1-1 pay table — House edge of 9.37%.
- Perfect Pair — The version that pays 25 to 1 for either a Player or Banker perfect pair (exact same first two cards) — House edge = 13.03%.
- Small — Pays 3 to 2 if exactly four cards are dealt between the Player and Banker hands — House edge of 5.28%.
- Big — Pays 0.54 to 1 if more than four cards are dealt between the Player and Banker hands — House edge of 4.35%.
The help file for the Fresh Deck blackjack game is pretty poor. However, between that, just looking at the table, and the self-reported return of 99.39%, I have put together the rules seen in the table. If Fresh Deck believes I'm in error, please contact me. I am also going with a house edge of 0.62%, because I assume basic strategy and I think Fresh Deck is assuming optimal strategy.
The following side bets are also offered:
- 21+3 — They follow what I call version 1, where every win pays 9 to 1. With eight decks, the house edge is 2.74%.
- Perfect Pairs — The version that pays 25 to 1 if either the player have a "perfect pair" in the first two cards, as defined by two cards that are the same in both rank and suit. The house edge is 13.03%.
The following table shows the Blackjack games available in alphabetical order.
Fresh Deck Studios Blackjack Alphabetic OrderExpand
|Game||BJ Pays||Soft 17||Double After Split||Double||Splits Number||Re split aces||Draw to split aces||Peek||Surr-ender||Return||Total Decks||Live Game|
Roulette is the usual single-zero variety for a house edge of 2.73% on every bet. The neon background and purple felt take me back to the 1970's.
Corporate web site: www.freshdeckstudios.com.