On This Page
Extreme Live Gaming Software & 0 Online Casinos Reviewed
Extreme Live Gaming is an online betting software developer that specializes in providing live dealer games to their customers. The group is based in London and also has a gaming license in Malta. The company was founded in 2013 and offers roulette, baccarat, and blackjack. The software is a bit limited in that there's only three products on offer, and the dealers don't exhibit as much personality as other live dealer groups.
In its short time in operation, Extreme Live Gaming has signed a series of content supply deals with online operators including BetVictor, LeoVegas, InterCasino, NetBet, and more, giving the software some much-needed credibility in the live dealer realm.
Extreme Live Gaming deals the form of baccarat where wins on the Banker pay even money, except on a total of 6, which pays 1 to 2. This game is called Punto Banco 2000 in England, Commission Free Baccarat in the United States, and Nepal Baccarat in Singapore. I address it under the title of "version 1" in my page on commision-free baccarat. Here is the house edge on the primary three bets, based on eight decks of cards.
- Player: 1.24%
- Banker: 1.46%
- Tie: 14.36%
There are also the following side bets:
- Player Pair: Pays 11 to 1 if the Player's first two cards form a pair. The probability of winning is 10.36% and the house edge is 30.36%.
- Banker Pair: Pays 11 to 1 if the Banker's first two cards form a pair. The probability of winning is 10.36% and the house edge is 30.36%.
- Small: Pays 1.34 to 1 if the number of cards between the Player and Banker hands is 4. The probability of winning is 37.89% and the house edge is 11.34%.
- Big: Pays 0.48 to 1 if the number of cards between the Player and Banker hands is 5 or 6. The probability of winning is 62.11% and the house edge is 8.07%.
The Extreme Live Gaming blackjack rules seem to be as follows:
- Eight decks.
- Dealer stands on soft 17.
- Double after splitting NOT allowed.
- Player may NOT re-split.
- Surrender NOT allowed.
- Dealer peeks at hole card for blackjack.
According to my blackjack house edge calculator, the house edge under these rules is 0.62%. The help screens for the game claim a return of 99.59%, or a house edge of 0.41%. Where they get that figure, I have no idea.
There are also a couple of side bets, as follows:
- Perfect Pairs: The 25-12-6 pay table is used for a house edge of 4.10%.
- 21+3: The 100-40-30-10-5 pay table is used for a house edge of 6.29%.
The following table shows the Blackjack games available in alphabetical order.
Extreme Live Gaming Blackjack Alphabetic OrderExpand
|Game||BJ Pays||Soft 17||Double After Split||Double||Splits Number||Re split aces||Draw to split aces||Peek||Surr-ender||Return||Total Decks||Live Game|
There are a whole host of roulette games to choose from. Many are are just different skins of a single-zero roulette game. Even the dealer is the same as you jump from one game to another. There is also a triple-wheel game, where you can bet any any of three games at once. Finally, the rule screens mention a French roulette game, where the players loses only half on even money bets if the ball lands in zero. However, at the BetVictor casino, where I observed these games, I couldn't find such a game open.
The house edge in single-zero roulette is 2.70% on all bets. In French roulette the house edge is 1.35% on even money bets and 2.70% on all others.
Many of the roulette games have a side bet based on a randomly chosen symbol each spin. The symbols are different for the various games that have this side bet but the pays and probabilities always the same. Below is an example from Sizzling Hot roulette game. Pays are on a "to one" basis.
Sizzling Hot Bet
Extreme Live Gaming has a limited game library, but what it does offer is pretty decent, if somewhat unspectacular. The games are available at a large number of casino sites, and you will see that the games are fairly standard in terms of rules and house edge.