Last Updated: September 10, 2020
Wizard of Oz Trivia
It has been another uneventful week in the Emerald City so I shall challenge you with more trivia. The topic this week is our favorite movie, the Wizard of Oz!
- What was the dog’s name?
- Who took away the aforementioned dog, while still in Kansas?
- Why did said person take the dog away?
- What group of Munchkins are the first to sing to Dorothy, welcoming her to Munchkin Land?
- What was the second group to sing to Dorothy?
- Who was the last living actor from the Wizard of Oz?
- What did the Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Cowardly Lion each want from the Wizard?
- What is the final line in the movie?
- What is Dorothy’s last name?
- Glinda is the witch of which direction?
- When saying her goodbyes, who does Dorothy say she will miss most of all?
- What does the Wicked Witch write in the sky over the Emerald City?
- What kind of flower surrounds the Emerald City, putting Dorothy to sleep on the way there?
- What color slippers does Dorothy wear in the book version?
- What is the name of the fortune teller in Kansas?
- There are two roads the start in Munchkin Land, yellow and what other?
- What is Dorothy’s first line in the land of Oz?
- What does the Scarecrow incorrectly say after getting a degree in Thinkology from the Wizard?
- How to the Lion, Scarecrow, and Tin Man sneak into the Wicked Witch’s castle to rescue Dorothy?
- Who is left in charge of the Emerald City after the Wizard leaves?
- Almira Gulch.
- He bit her.
- The Lollipop Guild.
- The Lullaby League.
- Jerry Maren, who played the member of the Lollipop Guild in the green outfit. He died at age 99.
- The scarecrow wanted a brain, the tin man a heart, and the lion wanted courage.
- “There’s no place like home.”
- The Scarecrow.
- Surrender Dorothy.
- Professor Marvel.
- “Toto, I have a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.”
- He incorrectly says, “The sum of the square roots of any two side of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.” A correct statement would be, “The sum of the squares of the two legs of a right triangle is equal to the square of the remaining side.”
- They disguise themselves as guards.
- The Scarecrow.