- 1. True or false – Charlie Brown is bald?
- 2. What is the last name of Linus and Lucy?
- 3. Match the player with the usual position on Charlie Brown’s baseball team:
Players: Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy, Pig Pen, Schroeder, Shermy, Snoopy.
Position: Pitcher, catcher, first base, second base, third base, shortstop, right field
- 4. What was Linus’ teacher’s name?
- 5. What does Charlie Brown’s father do for a living?
- 6. What was the name of Linus and Lucy’s younger brother?
- 7. What type of plane did Snoopy fly when chasing after the Red Barron?
- 8. What name does Snoopy assume when he puts on dark sunglasses and hangs out at the student union?
- 9. Where was Snoopy born?
- 10. Snoopy set about reading what book one word at a time?
- 11. What was Sally’s term of endearment for Linus?
- 12. Who has naturally curly hair?
- 13. Who was Charlie Brown in love with?
- 14. Who was Peppermint Patty’s best friend?
- 15. How did Peppermint Patty’s best friend address Peppermint Patty?
- 16. How much did Lucy usually charge for psychiatric help?
- 17. Which character did not understand Snoopy was a dog?
- 18. Who is the only black character in Peanuts?
- 19. Besides Lucy, what other female character often antagonized Charlie Brown, especially in the early years?
- 20. Every Halloween, Linus would sit in a pumpkin patch and wait for whom to appear?
- 1. False – He has very pale blond hair.
- 2. Van Pelt.
- 3. Charlie brown = Pitcher
Linus = Second base
Lucy = Right field
Pig Pen = Third base
Schoeder = Catcher
Shermy = First base
Snoopy = Shortstop
- 4. Ms. Othmar.
- 5. Barber
- 6. Rerun
- 7. Sopwith Camel
- 8. Joe Cool
- 9. The Daisy Hill Puppy Farm
- 10. War and Peace
- 11. My Sweet Babboo
- 12. Freida
- 13. “The little red-haired girl”
- 14. Marcie
- 15. “Sir”
- 16. 5 cents
- 17. Peppermint Patty
- 18. Franklin
- 19. Violet
- 20. The Great Pumpkin