Groundhog Day Trivia
- What is the name of the Groundhog Day groundhog?
- What is the name of the group of handlers that interpret said groundhog’s prediction?
- According to legend, what language does said groundhog communicate in to convey his prediction?
- What does it mean if said groundhog sees his shadow?
- What does it mean if he doesn’t?
- The legend of Groundhog Day comes from which country?
- What did they call said celebration in said country of origin?
- In said country of origin, what animal did they use instead of a groundhog?
- Where, exactly, does said groundhog live?
- Where, exactly, does said groundhog deliver his prediction?
Image source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groundhog_Day
- Punxsutawney Phil.
- The Inner Circle.
- Six more weeks of winter.
- Early spring.
- A badger.
- The children’s portion of the Punxsutawney Memorial Library.
- Gobbler’s Knob.