On This Page
Top rated casions for players from United States: Virginia:
Online gambling is...
... one of the newest forms of entertainment available to people nowadays; this is all the more expected considering the fact that gambling has already been a top pastime for centuries. And with the added convenience of easy access, gameplay variety and many dedicated player benefits, there is much more to be explored by members of the interested player pool.
These online casinos depend on several key factors for their success, and the banking options available at their websites are certainly one of them. After all, these sites mainly rely on profits made from real money deposits in order to sustain themselves, and any good business knows well enough to invest heavily in such cases.
When it comes to...
... online banking services and payment facilitation, there are a number of options available nowadays. However, diversity isn’t the only demand players have, as more and more are looking to enjoy reliable and trustworthy, while at the same time affordable options.
Credit and debit cards, as well as direct bank wires and cheques...
... have remained among the top options available nowadays. Recently, online casino operators have updated their banking pages in order to add more modern payment methods such as online processors, e-wallets and virtual cards including prepaid ones.
Payr is a virtual prepaid card...
... alike the ones mentioned above, allowing online casino players and holders alike to make payments at respective platforms without sharing any personal information. The topic of privacy protection has been largely debated, especially since e-commerce developed to cover many additional product and service offerings.
The virtual card brand Payr is a novel addition to the range of online payment options, only released in 2017. It is a Visa banking solution, and functions completely online, without an actual plastic card being issued to the holder. Nevertheless, users get all the details of the card that would be available on a plastic one, and are able to use it for online payments with the same convenience.
Speaking of it...
... the fact that this card belongs to the Visa network allows all their holders to additionally use it at locations that support Visa, even if they don’t support Payr transactions specifically. There have been some talks about introducing a fee for these Payr payments via Visa, but users still enjoy fee-free, secure online transactions.
Getting Started with Payr
The Payr payment method may be under the Visa brand, but it still has a separate online website and performs its operations independently. Interested users can easily access the platform, register for the service and use the new card for their online payment needs.
In this line of thought, the payment method has since managed to build a rather expansive user network. So far, residents of the following countries across Europe have been able to register and use its payment processing services at online casinos and e-merchants in general:
- Portugal https://online.worldcasinodirectory.com/portugal
- United Kingdom.
Online transactions are available in several currencies – EUR, GBP and USD to be exact –
... in order to allow everyone some choice. If none of these is the users’ preferred choice, they can alternately make payments and deposits with a different currency. This is possible through an automated currency exchange and conversion mechanism, so bear in mind that you might be subject to some charges when making your payment.
... prior to actually choosing your virtual Payr card’s currency and performing transactions, you will need to apply for it through the official portal. Getting started with an online payment solution nowadays is much simpler and less time-consuming than it was back in the past when banks were the main issuers. For Payr precisely, all you need to do is follow the steps of the application:
1. Open the registration form
The Payr registration form is available straight from the website. Just make sure you find it, and in case of any doubts, contact customer support in order to get some answers. Otherwise, all you have to do is go over the form and confirm the registration.
2. Fill in the details
Most of the time, interested users find the process rather convenient. What you practically need to do is go over each field box and fill in the required information. For an ID check, as well as address and place of residence checks, applicants will additionally need to provide some kind of government issued ID document, as well as their last paid bill with the address clearly stated on it.
3. Choose a payment method
Once you provide all the necessary info, you will finally need to specify the value of the prepaid Payr card you would like. Credit and debit cards, wire transfer and Skrill and Neteller e-wallets are all eligible payment options when you reach this step of the purchase process.
4. Start paying with Payr
Once you specify the amount of your prepaid Payr card, along with the rest of the information, and confirm registration, it shouldn’t be long before you officially hold your own prepaid card. It comes with all the regular details a plastic card should contain, including name of holder, card number, and CVV code. Just make sure you keep them safe, and use them the same way you would with a regular plastic credit or debit card.
The card’s expiration timeframe...
... is another thing you should be aware of when getting started with it. Payments through your newly issued virtual prepaid Payr card are only available for 48 hours, after which the card’s details expire and any remaining funds are forfeited.
In order to avoid this, interested users are encouraged to estimate how much funds they would need, in order to make the most of their prepaid card. Alternately, they can additionally choose to use the remainder of their funds for a new card, which will see them get another two days of Payr payments.
Security is another key feature...
... worth the consideration, especially for interested players and users looking to make payments through the service. Just the fact that the Visa brand stands behind this payment processor supports its reliability; what is more, the company owning and operating with the payment option, CashFlows, has been authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Online Casinos Accepting Payr Deposits & Withdrawals
Getting to know more about a payment method is bound to help you choose more easily. In this case specifically, interested users have already learned all about the proper way to obtain the card, as well as its main features. All that’s left for now is to see how to employ its fast and secure payments on all your favourite casino and gambling sites for full enjoyment.
Payr Online Casino Deposits
Step 1: Access the online casino of your choice and search for the Payr icon at the banking page. Sometimes, operators may try to avoid sharing such information with visitors who aren’t players, so make sure to register for a player account and sign in for a complete preview. Bear in mind that, even if you can’t find this specific payment method among the eligible options, you can always turn to Visa. Considering that it belongs to the same network, Payr should be able to execute deposits through this channel without any trouble.
Step 2: Once you have found a suitable banking method icon – Payr or Visa – click on it. Wait a few moments for the site to launch a separate window where you will need to enter the information of your online casino deposit. This will look much alike any other purchase you have made so far with a credit, debit or prepaid card, only the funds go from your card to your player account, instead of straight to the e-merchant.
Step 3: Specific information required for login will include name and basic info, as well as the card details. Things such as the card number and code are therefore considered rather important, and should be kept safely to avoid anyone else making use of your eligible Payr virtual prepaid card funds.
Step 4: Finally, confirm the transaction of the given amount and you should see the funds land into your chosen Payr online casino player account.
Payr Online Casino Withdrawals
The Payr payment method is a prepaid service...
... and much like other brands of this nature, it is not suitable for processing online casino withdrawals. After all, the card needs to be funded from the eligible options in order to be used in the first place, and is only valid of two days after activation. Hence, in order to avoid withdrawing your winnings to such a payment method, and seeing them made void can be risky.
However, casinos offering this payment method are rather reputable, and have no trouble offering a variety of withdrawal alternatives to their player pool.
Advantages of Payr Online Casino Payments
- Security – There is no denying the top level of security provided by Payr, as confirmed in the text above. After all, the service is supported by over half a century of Visa’s impeccable track record. What is more, the specific company responsible for their payment operations is licensed by a leading financial authority in Europe. Its strict requirements, as well as the overall tough competition in the industry only improved Payr transactions, keeping holder info and funds secure at all times.
- Accessibility – Although Payr is rather strict in its security, there is nothing stopping users from accessing the service. All you need to do is check if you qualify based on your country of residence; afterwards, simply head to the registration page, get started and use the payment method at any e-merchant that offers Payr or Visa transactions.
- Speed – One additional benefit of this method is its speed of processing payments. The deposits requested through the virtual payment card are bound to see your funds eligible in the casino player account straight away.
- Familiarity – Another key advantage for Payr users is the familiarity of the service – after all, most people are familiar with credit and debit card payments as the first forms of sending and receiving money online. Considering that the Payr method functions on the same principle, only missing the actual plastic card, makes it all the more convenient for a wider user target pool.
Disadvantages of Payr Online Casino Payments
- Fees – While most payments processed via Payr are free of charge, users have been known to show dissatisfaction about currency exchange fees. What is more, some of them are put off by talks regarding additional charges in cases when Payr isn’t available as a separate option, but rather through the Visa method, although this is not put to practice.
- Withdrawal Availability – A major setback for online casino players in particular is the lack of Payr withdrawals. After all, most of these players aim to find a comprehensive online payment solution that they can use to handle all their casino payments – deposits and withdrawals both.
1. What are suitable alternatives to Payr as an online casino payment method?
2. Are there any registration fees attached?
No, registration for the service is free of charge.
3. Does Payr offer a specific customer loyalty program for its virtual prepaid card holders?
No, Payr users are not offered a dedicated loyalty program or additional benefits, although there may be some advantages in line with their remaining Visa payment solutions.
4. Could I still claim casino bonuses and promos after using this banking method?
Yes, players at Payr online casinos will still be able to claim all eligible bonuses and promos, considering they meet the conditions to qualify.
5. Are there any minimum or maximum amount limits imposed by the payment method?
No, the payment solution does not limit the amount of transactions made through its network. However, this is often the case with online casinos, so make sure you check the specific minimum deposit and maximum withdrawal restrictions to your chosen Payr gambling site.