On This Page
Top 3 Casinos that offer Discover
Discover Top 3 Casinos
Banks and financial institutions have been a leading power in the world of proper money management. Back in the early days of their establishment, services were limited to a few safe-keeping security perks, but slowly developed to include loans, lines of credit and a number of boosts to entice more clients.
...the introduction of cashless solutions for these purposes was a most revolutionary invention – the paper checks paved the way for the more durable plastic cards option. Nowadays, it is boosted by an associated online banking platform, yet most such users have only obtained their Internet banking after getting a card.
Numerous credit and debit card issuers...
...have emerged over the years, with some focusing on their local markets and others catering to a global pool. Due to this, and for the purpose of attracting more users to their product and services offering, each issuer was and still is of the tendency to mix multiple features, benefits and attractive offers along with their cards. Based on traffic, i.e. popularity, offering and overall brand recognition globally, US brands Visa, MasterCard and American Express seem to take the lead in the industry.
While they have established a firm presence in the finance industry, upcoming providers have constantly attempted to challenge this dominance. Discover is one that has actually managed to break through to the frontlines of the business.
About the Service
The Discover card made its appearance back in 1985, rather later than the major competitors in the business listed above. It was established by US retailer Sears, which resulted in a line of discreditable comments from the wide public.
In spite of that...
... the company managed to grow and develop at a stable pace, building up a client base that would ultimately allow it to be a match to the likes of Visa and MasterCard. Nowadays, it is arguably estimated to be third largest banking cards provider in the United States, with its independent Discover Bank institution responsible for issuing the greater part of Discover cards to eligible holders. Bear in mind that, through its partnership with various other banks and financial institutions worldwide, it has expanded to cover a much wider potential user pool. Such cooperative partners are authorized to issue Discover debit cards, but the establishment as it is has achieved the most success through their credit card offering.
Several key features...
... of the Discover credit card have made such an achievement possible. Most of the time, it revolves around convenience; however, there is definitely something to be said about Discover’s trust in their clients.
The application process is the first...
...of many such aspects of the service to give everyone this impression. Anyone interested in benefiting from the service can freely apply at their given banking institution or the central establishment by filling out a simple and comprehensive form. All you need to do is prove that you have good credit rating, whilst other institutions would go as far as requiring a bank account at a different establishment to support your claim to using their services. On top of this, card holders are not charged any fees for registration, card issuance or yearly instalments.
...the Cashback benefits ranging from 2% to 5% on all payments made during the year have definitely had the greatest effect in putting Discover on the global map. Users were thrilled to have up to 5% of their expenses returned to them, and there is hardly any other provider willing to offer it.
Paired with other prizes...
...and benefits, the abovementioned feature has become part of a range of credit card offerings. The diversity of Discover cards available to potential clients, as well as their ability to be customized to their individual needs has been an ultimate boost towards success. As of now, the company’s official website lists about 8 different credit cards, as well as three different sets of benefit packages – Rewards cards. The former includes the following options: Cash Back, Travel, Gas & Restaurant, Secured, Student Cash Back, Student Chrome, NHL and Business, all of which offer dedicated bonuses, perks and points credited to your card and used at the respective establishment.
On the other hand...
...the three Rewards cards are for actual members of the card club, offering even higher levels of security, commodities and service availability and conveniences. These range between the Discover It card, Discover It Chrome, as well as the Discover It Miles card.
On the whole...
... it is evident that Discover is constantly working to identify the needs of their clients and meet them accordingly. The bank, as well as its affiliates, is distributed and widespread for optimal coverage, increasing service offering and terms, with convenience and client satisfaction as their final goal.
Discover as an Online Casino Payment Method
Discover credit and debit cards are evidently fit for a range of profiles, benefiting them in various ways – travel, dining, gas and the likes. Thus, it is practically inevitable that they should catch the eye of numerous online casino players, most of which are constantly on the lookout for the top new payment processor.
In the online gambling industry, operators regularly update existing and include new banking services in order to provide players with enough diversity. The third US credit card issuer is no less popular among the top casino platforms – players can enjoy peak transfer times anywhere they accept such credit and debit card payments.
Making Online Casino Deposits
Step 1: Discover is yet to build up a massive network of partnering platforms, which is why you are best off choosing an online casino platform with this payment method from the list provided on this page. However, even at this stage, players can still find platforms offering their favourite titles from leading game software providers.
Step 2: Register for an account or simply log into your existing player profile at the relevant casino site, and head straight for the Cashier/Banking page. Choose Discover from the list of options and select it.
Step 3: The process of depositing with this type of credit and debit cards is just the same as with more established brands – Maestro, MasterCard. Simply input the required information, such as name, expiration date, card number and CVV code, in the designated boxes and determine the precise amount of funds. Some operators will further require your private security key, just to ensure the actual holder is using this information from the card.
Step 4: As a fully licensed, operating financial institution on the rise, the company hardly ever spares shortcomings, and aims to provide express transactions at all times. Thus, once the player confirms the transaction, funds are instantly credited to the account, meeting the needs of even the most eager members of the pool.
Withdrawing from Online Casino Sites
Deposits are a tricky matter, but withdrawals from online casino sites are all the more restricted thanks to legal regulations in various jurisdictions. The same goes for this payment method – it provides processing services to authorized territories solely, but may need to comply even further with their own regulative in the US. In other words, until the UIGEA Act continues to ban official banking institutions from processing such transactions, card holders registered at this company can only withdraw winnings when in the eligible European territories.
Going around these restrictions is time-consuming and futile due to the extensive security provided, as explained below. After all, the bank has marked all such online gambling platforms with specific codes – this electronic code is triggered each time there is a transaction to or from the respective platform.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Casino Banking Method
Ease of use – Credit and debit cards were the first payment methods to provide online funds transfer services using their capabilities, which is why this issuer should have no problem with user know-how. Practically the same depositing and withdrawal process has been going on since the early days of e-commerce, and players at these casino sites are simply invited to employ such existing skills at their chosen platform.
- Security – The company’s magnitude and publicity alone are enough to guarantee players will not be placed at any risks regarding their information or funds security. What is more, they are fully licensed and certified to provide financial solutions under a number of strict authorities, and continue in the same manner, partnering exclusively with regulated operators catering to legal jurisdictions.
- Holder benefits – The numerous benefits listed above are a key consideration in the choice of Discover credit and debit card solutions. While players could go with any card issuer for their bankroll needs, this one builds upon the others’ offering with a range of unique holder benefits. Airline miles, gas and restaurant points, all kinds of travel and booking advantages are just a piece of the whole offering.
- Fee-free policy – What is more impressive about the provider is that all these commodities are available completely free of charge. Not only does the establishment shy away from a registration fee, it has additionally abolished annual charges for account management.
- Convenience – With all these points, and many smaller perks in mind, the provider’s orientation toward ultimate client convenience is more than evident. A notable fact in this regard is their motivation to develop a sustainable business model different from the rest in the category, yet all the more attractive.
With all these advantages, hardly anyone cares about the few shortcomings the service is claimed to have. Nevertheless, for an optimal casino banking experience, it is best that interested players are aware of all aspects equally:
- Country restrictions – The restrictions in terms of card holders may differ from casino players eligible to use them as a banking method. Such is the case with the US, which is Discover’s original marketplace, yet completely unavailable for their player pool. Such differences and limitations could seem complicated or even unwelcoming to players globally, even though they don’t affect the individual user experience.
- Hidden charges – A more disturbing shortcoming of this service is the fact that the company hides specific charges in their fine prints. This mostly refers to credit cards, and concerns the interest rates applied to a holder’s line of credit. With a wide APR percentage range, clients could end up being exposed to some hefty fees without being aware of such risks.
1. Are online casino players able to contact any customer support representatives regarding inquiries or issues?
Yes, players can address any concern at the institution’s Help Center – it features separate sections for the multiple services provided in its framework with a well-equipped knowledgebase. What is more, there are several phone numbers, a live chat feature and land-based addresses provided, so that everyone can choose the contact channel that’s best for them.
2. Can I claim deposit-related bonuses when using Discover as an online casino banking method?
Yes, most players shouldn’t have any issues claiming the deposit match bonuses provided at their casino destination, whilst funding their account through this method. Naturally, dedicated bonuses intended to promote a single processor will require players to use the qualifying one, but otherwise, many have been able to enjoy an easy and seamless bonus claiming process.
3. What are some suitable alternatives to this payment processor for casino withdrawals?
The choice of a suitable banking method is a rather subjective affair, considering that each player chooses the one that fits them best. Nevertheless, should players be pleased with this payment solution, they are likely to enjoy online casino gameplay enabled by other credit and debit card companies. Better yet, such players are further encouraged to try new methods – e-wallets, online processors, cryptocurrencies – and optimize their experience.
4. Does the institution offer any other financial services apart from credit and debit cards?
Yes, Discover is a multi-optional financial platform that includes all kinds of loans, debt consolidation, credit restoration and many more services, aside from issuing debit and credit cards.
5. Can I use the money from a Discover Gift Card to fund my online casino player account?
This will depend on multiple factors, such as the casino’s acceptance of gift cards as an eligible payment method. Moreover, make sure the gift card you have received is not purposed to a specific retail location or similar, as it can be restricted in such ways.