On This Page
Top rated casions for players from United States: Virginia:
There is a whole world...
... of possibilities to be experienced in the modern age of the Internet. People are able to get products and services from across the globe, and pay for them in a few clicks of the mouse. Outsourcing and off-site employees log into their job positions every day, and businesses handle every last bit of their administrative matters completely digitally.
A greater portion, if not all of these conveniences are, in fact...
... brought about by those few simple clicks that transfer funds all over the world. Nevertheless, as convenient and fast a solution as it is, it is also one of great responsibility, even more so nowadays when hackers and malicious software are constantly trying to gain access to people’s private information.
Online payment processing options...
... have greatly evolved since the early years of the Internet and online services. Nowadays, there is a whole range of authoritative bodies, financial standards and security requirements which need to be taken into consideration when starting that kind of an establishment, and even more so when choosing one for your individual payment needs.
Some of the existing banking institutions...
... have adapted their credit and debit cards to serve the purpose, and still get lots of traffic thanks to their affirmed reputation. However, newer ones are also catching up and taking the lead, with e-wallets such as PayPal and Skrill servicing major parts of the world regardless of the bank you use.
Even as they are, both types of solutions, as well as online processing services and others in between still face a range of difficulties. This has called for a completely new generation of online payment processing solutions, and Inpay is a most suitable example.
About the Payment Method
Inpay has been founded...
... and is currently operated by Jacob Tackmann Thomsen, headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, back in 2007. With over a decade of experience in this field of work, the company and its team of experts are quite equipped to handle the challenges of its revolutionary model of accepting, processing and executing payment transfers all over the world.
They use a unique combination of the standard, traditional banking institutions as we know them, and combine them with high-end technology, all with the purpose of making the best of both worlds.
... they cooperate with leading banks and financial institutions in numerous countries worldwide, either by holding an account with the respective establishments or additionally through their branch offices. In this regard, it is worth mentioning that the company has spread out its office network over the years, and nowadays features one in the United Kingdom, in the Philippines and Singapore, aside from their headquarters.
Nevertheless, the number...
... of countries that are currently serviced by this payment solution is even greater. As their official site suggests, over 60 countries are currently covered by their services, and allow residents of the areas to transact freely, securely and fast. Among these are:
- Russian Federation
- United Arab Emirates
Still, what is most revolutionary about the service is the way it manages to combine these banking institutions. This is done through a specific, highly functioning centralized recording system, so that requests for payment processing from users worldwide all collectively reach this central point, are recorded, and suitable responses are then processed.
… information regarding the transaction reaches the country the funds are headed for, where the Inpay bank account takes over and completes the transfer. What they do is complete the transaction with their readily available funds using a simple local bank transfer procedure, while the central unit of the service still retains the actual funds from the sender.
This way, management and organization, as well as proper coordination between international accounts are handled through the high-tech solution, while the actual payment transfer is handled by nothing more than the trustworthy, long-standing banking institutions.
The solution is currently present in a number of industries, facilitating the payment process in each and every one differently, just so that they can serve the specific needs of their clients.
For one, the payment method is present in the widespread banking industry, handling transactions between banks and financial institutions much faster and cost-efficiently. While Inpay partially depends on the banks and their systems itself, it still serves as a superior solution for many of their needs.
Another industry where Inpay has found its application is with B2B payments. On the corporate level, transactions are normally a priority, and the unique ecosystem of this payment solution is sure to fit the needs and requirements. What is more, its compliance with legal regulations and industry standards in all the jurisdictions where it offers its services makes it all the more optimal.
B2C payments, such as disbursement, payrolls, supplier payout and settlement payments, as well as refunds are all key transactions that need to be handled properly. Merchants are particularly wary of handling customer funds in a legal and approved manner, and still maintain high customer satisfaction.
In this regard, it can be said that the e-merchant portion is even more concerned on the matter, with the entire e-commerce industry fundamentally relying on these transactions. This is where the payment method steps in, offering both clients and their customers a simple yet reliable solution for their funds transfers. They make use of people’s familiarity with regular local bank transfers, and simply employ a background mechanism that turns it into a global network without adding anything to the complications.
Ultimately, despite being completely professional, this payment service company still finds a way to retain the personal touch. This is done through their efforts to facilitate payments for NGOs – no fee charges, speediest transfers and immediate consolidation, all to the purpose of getting the funds to those that need it the most.
Inpay at Online Casino Sites
Having been initially introduced to the service, it is more than likely to assume that there isn’t an industry nowadays that would like to have its presence, and interactive gambling is no different. Online casino operators, bookmakers and other iGaming platforms are always looking out for new payment solutions, and this is definitely a top candidate.
Players and operators alike…
… are likely to benefit from a payment service that handles compliance, security and speed. Moreover, it retains the straightforward, convenient way of handling payments, so there is practically no additional trouble on the part of the player. All you have to do is learn how to request and perform the transactions and get started as soon as you would like.
Making Inpay Online Casino Deposits
Step 1: First off, interested players will need to find a suitable casino that features this specific payment method. Make sure it additionally meets all your other player requirements – gameplay, bonus and the likes, and sign up for an account. At this point, it is additionally advisable to consider checking out any deposit amount limits or qualifications, just so you can meet them as well in case you would like to boost your bankroll with any of the offers.
Step 2: Once you have taken all these things into account, simply head from the casino lobby into the Banking/Cashier section and look for the Inpay logo. Click on it in order to select it and wait for the casino to respond with a new window. Here, players are asked to enter their country of residence, and choose from the banking institutions listed accordingly.
Step 3: Now that you have entered the preliminary information, you will reach a different window. Here, players will need to provide some further details about their banking and location, and ultimately specify the amount they would like to deposit. By confirming this request for a deposit, players are actually going to be credited the specified amount out of the bank account they have provided, and are expecting to see the funds credited to their casino account.
Step 4: By confirming the transaction, the payment method will accept the information, process and check the funds, and ultimately complete the transfer into the specific casino account. Players should see the funds debited into their player accounts immediately, and can start using them for gameplay, tournament entries or any other way they prefer.
Requesting for Inpay Online Casino Withdrawals
Inpay is not suitable…
… for online casino withdrawals, much to the players’ disappointment. Anyone looking to cash out their winnings at their chosen Inpay casino will need to do so through a different banking method.
This is considered to be the greatest inconvenience experienced by such players, even though this restriction is still made much to their benefit. To clarify, the payment method aims to be compliant with all regulations, and has banned withdrawals from being processed through its channels due to the many different situations regarding online gambling legality globally.
Advantages of Inpay Online Casino Sites
- Security – Online casino sites featuring this payment method practically indicate reliability through Inpay, simply because of its security. In other words, the Inpay payment service is greatly dedicated to ensuring safety and security of player funds, and has thus relied heavily on the top secure and reputable local banking system for its operations’ foundation. What is more, it follows all the industry requirements for encryption and validity necessary to ensure optimal operations.
- Fraud Protection – The service has established a fully dedicated management and prevention segment in order to protect their clients from potential fraud. This includes undergoing all funds through rigorous yet efficient checks, all in order to ensure that they are legal and can be used for the respective transaction.
- Compliance – Legal compliance is just as prioritized within the company, up to the point where they are practically denying themselves additional user traffic to remain within the letter of the law. In this regard, it is important to point out the specific compliance they maintain to the Wolfsberg principles, principally set by financial institutions worldwide in order to ensure fair competition and reliable service for all clients.
- Convenience – There is no saying about the level of convenience the service provides, particularly due to its availability across multiple industries. Once you learn how to perform transactions through it for your online shopping needs, you will be able to apply the same procedure for online gambling entertainment, charities and much more circumstances.
- Fees Policy – Online casino players, as well as customers at any remaining types of e-merchants, would be most glad to benefit from this advantage. The payment method Inpay does not charge any fees to its private users, and sustains itself on the charges imposed upon the services where it is featured as a payment method. This is most advantageous for casino players, since they are normally looking to make the most of their bankroll.
- Ease of Use – The system practically relies on the familiar, simple and easy to use method of local bank transfers. Hence, customers of all ages are most likely to be used to the practice of sending funds, and will only experience the added benefits of Inpay – added layer of security, ensured legal compliance, lack of fees and above all, instant transfers.
Disadvantages of Inpay Online Casino Sites
- Restricted Countries – Even with all the countries where it is available, there are still a range of jurisdictions where Inpay doesn’t perform funds transfers. This fact is largely inconvenient, particularly for residents of those countries.
- Withdrawal Limits – The lack of a withdrawal option through this payment method is still the main inconvenience online casino players can experience, even though it is partially for their own good.
1. What is a suitable alternative for Inpay online casino transactions?
There are many alternatives, even though none of them replace it completely. Still, casino players can give credit cards, direct bank transfers, e-wallets or even Bitcoin a shot in order to find their suitable solution.
2. Will I be able to claim my favorite casino bonuses when depositing with Inpay?
Yes, online casinos are not likely to restrict any of their casino bonuses to the players depositing with Inpay.
3. Does Inpay feature their own customer support for any questions and complaints?
Yes, all users are welcome to submit a question or complaint straight from the official website, either through the respective emails, phone number or find their answer at the FAQ page. It is available in both English and Turkish, and allows users to look through the questions or make their own through the ready-made customer support form.
4. What standards is Inpay known to comply with?
In terms of international standards, Inpay is most known for being able to comply with the KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) standards. Nevertheless, it is equally praiseworthy that they meet CTF (Counter Terrorist Funding) and PEPs (Politically Exposed Persons Lists) requirements as well.
5. Is the service authorized by any reputable financial authority?
Yes. In fact, the service is authorized by the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority, which like most others, takes great care in ensuring protection of residents of the country and their funds.